Go Blue

A lot of times when those teams play the teams I referred to they get beat.

Of course a class full of supposed studs doesn’t guarantee anything but lets not act like the talent doesn’t help Texas, Bama, LSU, etc. In fact, some of those teams win in spite of their coaching and due largely to their talent, i.e. LSU.

Yall dreams came true.

My man you knew he was doomed from day 1! Especially with nobody liking him as a person, he was fighting a uphill battle. He even admitted he had no support.

No decision today-announced anyways. Player meeting moved from 7pm tonight to 4pm tomorrow.

What does this mean?

the media was really premature in saying he got fired. It is not a done deal. If they can’t get Harbaugh, I think it is going to make it difficult to fire RR. Who is coming Hoke? If I were Brandon, if I can’t get my guy, I keep RR. I would stipulate that he coaches only the offense directly. Bring in a defensive guru and let him put a system in place. Bring in a stud special teams guy as well. If RR doesn’t agree, boot him. Barwis needs to learn how to train guys to compete in the Big Ten. This isn’t the Big East. You need a blend of speed and power. They aren’t exclusive of each other. OSU looks pretty solid. They are redeeming the Big Ten somewhat. By the way, I was in Columbus last Sunday. They don’t hate us anymore, they feel pity. They said they love RR. They also said the game is pretty boring now that U of M is a doormat for OSU.

Who cares about michigan. RR would find another job in a new york min. The osu game is still early and if they do win the big 10 still suck.

Yeah, OSU actually looks physical and athletic unlike the other big 10 teams but they are playing pretty much the worst defense in the SEC.
Not like OSU really stopping Arky, Arky has dropped 2 tds. Aubie scored over 60 on Arky, Miss State over 40. Their defense blows.

aren’t you the guy who was blowing Michigan up? Do you really think RR is real high on anyones radar screen after the past 3 years? He turned a solid football program into a joke. That wasn’t Lloyd, that was your boy RR. He will get a job, but nothing marquee. Nobody is handing him the keys to the kingdom. Can’t go back to WVU, he burned that bridge. Chip Kelly knows how to run his O better than he does. I am honest when I assess things and I was correct on all fronts when he got hired. I said they were going to stink the joint up and they have. I predicted how they would get pushed around. That is Barwis department. The whole regime looks inept period. You may like they guy but he has sucked and you are delusional if you think otherwise.

Yes osu is the closest thing but that’s not saying much since they play in the big 10. Like I said the backs will beat them.

If I was the coach I would have gone no huddle esp when osu guys started to have cramps etc.

Way to go Mallett. Typical Mallett fashion against better teams. Not convinced ole Jethro gonna be the big time NFL qb many think. Tries to force a lot.

As much as I despise big 10 and oh state in particular, I love Tressel. Pure class guy. A good man.

My man you were the 1 that started this thread saying how good RR and Barwis is. Now that they stunk it up your saying forget michigan? Come on man

Wtf, are you talking about. I never liked michigan and never will. I still support rr and his staff 110%.

Most people who understand football knows that rich is a great coach. What was carr record vs osu his last 7yrs? Before rich even came to mich they were already lacking talent and had def issues.

And they are going to suck for a loooong time unless they hire Chizik and his merry band of cheaters.

I know a coach on auburn staff and he said if they didn’t have newton they would only won 6 or 7 games… This shows you the impact of one player.

Been saying that all year too. Their pass defense is horrible.

Like all the announcers say, if Miss State had Newton they would be in Glendale. That’s how good that bastard is.

Yeah one player can make a difference but how many Newton’s have you seen? He’s a once in a generation player, his impact reminds me of Herschel, except even more.

After the barn loses their mule and their oline next year they will blow. Fairley too.

Rich Rod did a piss poor job at Michigan. They were much better before he showed up. At least they were competitive when they lost. His system failed miserably in Big Ten. His offense was too reliant on one player. His defese was poorly coached. His special teams were non existent. The supposed physical edge Barwis gave was a huge farce. They got outcoached and flat out physically dominated by every good team. He never took any accountability for the teams issues. The blame fell on his players, never on the staff for not coaching the kids up. You can say what you want, but Lloyd Carr record is 120-40, Rich Rod, 120-84-2 and a lot of that was against inferior competition. No comparison, and I never really cared for Lloyd. He was solid and upstanding. Rich Rod brought some shame to a clean program. Michigan will be solid if they get the right guy. Hoke is not the right guy. They need to find a steadying influence after what RR and his staff did to ruin this program. Good luck finding a job after that debacle. He will be lucky to get a job in the MAC based on his performace. All the luster from his WVU days is long gone. RB34, no disrespect, but just because RR is a nice guy doesn’t mean he is a good coach. Maybe O coordinator, but bad head coach.

Rich Rod did a piss poor job at Michigan. They were much better before he showed up. At least they were competitive when they lost. His system failed miserably in Big Ten. His offense was too reliant on one player. His defese was poorly coached. His special teams were non existent. The supposed physical edge Barwis gave was a huge farce. They got outcoached and flat out physically dominated by every good team. He never took any accountability for the teams issues. The blame fell on his players, never on the staff for not coaching the kids up. You can say what you want, but Lloyd Carr record is 120-40, Rich Rod, 120-84-2 and a lot of that was against inferior competition. No comparison, and I never really cared for Lloyd. He was solid and upstanding. Rich Rod brought some shame to a clean program. Michigan will be solid if they get the right guy. Hoke is not the right guy. They need to find a steadying influence after what RR and his staff did to ruin this program. Good luck finding a job after that debacle. He will be lucky to get a job in the MAC based on his performace. All the luster from his WVU days is long gone. RB34, no disrespect, but just because RR is a nice guy doesn’t mean he is a good coach. Maybe O coordinator, but bad head coach.

Mark may is begging pitt to sign rr… Give rr cam newton and see if he can’t coach.