Go Blue

I think I see a place to which James can submit his resume (among other Big 10 teams which I suspect did not endear themselves to the AD).

Greg Robinson is the key to defensive inadequacy.

His scheme may be problematic but his players were slow and physically overpowered. Interestingly Miss State strength coach apparently comes from the Fla s&c tree and they seemingly are more HIT like than others. I hear they use Oly lifts and such but nothing special.

Is it the coaches or players?? The old def coord is doing a good job for the orangemen.

The players looked slow in comparison. Our receivers and backs were dominating them at the point of attack. Even our little slot freshman receiver #11 knocked the safety #20 back when 20 tried to run him out of bounds.

Even though the Mich offense only had two significant drives I think they will be good in the future. Denard makes very few reads. He may get a presnap read adjustment from the sideline, to which we immediately adjusted to, or he just seems to run the read as called. When he gets all of that ironed out he will be super dangerous.

1-Denard is not a real qb, I do believe Forcier is a better qb than him. Granted he’s a great athlete but he’s not a qb.
2-Mich has been physically dominated like that all year long.
3-Msu’s o-line should have just stayed in east lansing. The front 7 from Bama was just way too fast for them. They were dominated in just about all aspects of the game. Bama looked like a national champion yesterday.

I’ll say it again yall don’t play football in michigan. If you want real athletes go to tx, fal, cal, oh, pitt, la, ga. Big 10 sucks, don’t be surprise if osu get whip…

Btw neb will run shop in the big 10…

Yet, RR classes at Mich have all been top 15. How can these no name kids from Mississippi annihilate these top 15 classes?

Are the rankings skewed?

Surely Mich has talent on the team. Are they not being coached up?

There is no doubt Dan Mullen is coaching them up in Mississippi.

Rankings are jack shit, we have many 4 an 5 star athletes and many times the 3star are the true ballers. I didn’t take much from the win because I will always take a speed team over a big 10 team. I would’t be shock if univ of tenn could spank iowa and mich state.

Funny story, I missed out on some action because I told a girl that iowa football sucks. She took that shit personal. I guess you call those people die hearts, I just don’t understand how you can love a team that much.

TCU loaded with 3 star players too. Granted they beat a Big 10 team.

I would take tcu against the top 2 teams.

The fans are what make college football.

They are at least as bad in the south, maybe worse.

Seeing Oregon t-shirts in green and gold with Roll Tide stenciled on them and Roll Duck Roll.

I despise awbarn so much that I will never pull for them unless they pay my kid $180,000 - $200,000 to play for them.

In some ways they may be but typically it is the teams with the 4 and 5 * star guys beating down the teams with 3*. LSU, Bama, Texas, Okla, all comprised of 4 and 5* guys and all routinely beat down the lesser guys. Sure, you may slip up and catch them but rarely. They all win 10-12 games per year, every year in very hard conferences.

Tenn is decimated by the idiot they previously hired and the youth they have.

What about the past 10yrs fsu was suppose to have had top 10 classes but haven’t won shit? What bout programs like vtech, oregon, tcu, and boise who don’t get many top classes but win every year.

lane kiffin an idiot? He’s arrogant and cocky, but a damn good head football coach who was thrust into some not-so-great situations.

I agree, very good coach.

Dude I could have saved you some time and effort. I have a kid being recruited by Iowa plus I worked for a former nba player from Iowa state. They have nothing to do up there but play football. They live an breath football up there. Thats it.
As for the state of mich not knowing how to play football, I’ll somewhat agree with you. Granted Im from virginia and thats all we do down there from sun up to sun down. The state of mich is way behind in some sports (not all).
Now as far as TCU, Ill admit I was rooting for them and yeah Lane Kiffen does some dumb things and is arrogant but he is a good coach

You know what I mean.