Get rid of Internet Explorer now

Members

Over the past 12 months I’ve been using Apple’s Safari web browser for the PC (yes, Apple makes software you can use on non apple systems).

I wanted to bring your attention to Safari v3x for the Windows Operating system.

For those of us who use the web alot, I think you’ll appreciate page load times and a host of other features without all the overhead that comes with Microsoft Internet Explorer.

For what a browser “should” do and more importantly, be capable of doing; I find the Safari web browser very lean and responsive.

It sports a clutter free interface which is sure to make your experiences online more useful.

My overall rating of this browser (at this point in time) would be an A+ and having installed Safari has made my time online alot faster and way more enjoyable.

I wont bore anyone with benchmark testing, the proof is in the software itself. If you have time, take a look at the link provided below.

Check it out: http://www.apple.com/safari

Hope this is useful to people who are tired of working the web, it should be the other way around.

Rupert

I concur. Opera can also be considered as well. It’s our CF.com/Trackshark/IAAF web browser of choice.

All I know is…DO NOT uprade your internet browser to “internet explorer 7.”

It is terrible! It completely messed up my computer. The safari program looks good from what I can see.

I have been an almost exclusive Firefox user for a number of years now. However sometimes it gets slow when you have multiple tabs open, and hangs for a number of seconds. I tried out Opera, and find it very quick and stable. I still prefer Firefox in my work (web development) for its great extensions, however if just browsing, Opera is just the go.