Franz Ferdinand Vs. The Killers (Music)

Who do you like better?

Franz Ferdinand

In my humble opinion, the killers are everything Franz Ferdinand are not and vice versa. If possible have both CD’s on hand to deal with the highs and lows.

Thoughts?

Good advice about listening to more then one track. I posted that opinion strictly on the few songs that I have heard of each, as I am not a big fan of either (not that I dislike them, just haven’t heard much).

I will look into listening to some more of them however.

For me its definetly The Killers.

I’ve only heard one song from each, but I’ll check out some more. So far, I reckon they’re pretty much on par.

Tough call. It would be easier to compare the Killers to Interpol as their sounds have more similarities. In that case Interpol ‘kills’ them. :stuck_out_tongue:

I do find myself listening to the Killers more than FF though, so I’ll vote for them.

I can’t say I like either, I think I kinda like 1 song by FF so I’ll take them. Muse is the king of all new british bands in my opinion. :cool:

Sorry, but FF just sucks. The Killers are alright here and there, but I can respect them (besides their name). I don’t know why, but FF is just one of those bands that pisses me off when I even hear their name, without the music. Luckily enough, the music is even worse, so it isn’t such a bad thing I suppose.

Neither match my musical taste. Arch Enemy all the bloody way!

I like Franz Ferdinand a lot. I can listen to their cd all the way through without skipping a track.

I will be seeing the killers in concert at music midtown in atlanta though.

One of the hottest bands in the UK right now are the Dead 60s. Worth checking out!

We’re going to be backstage with them when they play KoolHaus in Toronto…watch for this CF.com exclusive.

Rupert