Forum Protocol

pro·to·col ( P ) Pronunciation Key (prt-kôl, -kl, -kl) n.

a. The forms of ceremony and etiquette observed by diplomats and heads of state.
b. A code of correct conduct

Dear Forum Members,

The CharlieFrancis.com forum has been designed for the purpose of increasing the knowledge of coaches and athletes around the entire world. Let common sense dictate your behavior here on this forum. What you write in your posts refelcts Charlie both directly and indirectly as it is his name that is represented here. This forum will be used ONLY for sensible discussion, and ad hominem arguments will NOT be tolerated. Feel free to disagree with others on the forum, including the senior members, moderators and Charlie, but make sure you argue with an academic attitude. As the proverbial axiom goes “Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.”

Therefore, let us use the forum to better our understanding of Power/Speed sports training, and not as a means of disrespecting others. Any such disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated by any means and will result in the membership termination of the members involved. Moreover, the Private Messaging system is NOT to be used in this manner either.

Thank-you for your time.

Thank you for this input. I was very disappointed with the “discussion” in “Dan Steele’s LACK of speed!”

I spent time and money, trying to learn something from this (fantastic) Forum. Reading through all those “discussions”, was really a waste.

Common sense has been not common so thank you Herb. I wonder where Herb is and how he is doing?