Football players learning from track guys.

Ok over the past few weeks I have been blessed enough to check out detroit lions facility(aka talk training and money with the strength and conditioning staff), work with a guy who is potentially getting invited to the Kansas city chiefs workouts ( or free agent tryouts), meet a current chief wideout who Speedcoach train, meet the heisman trophy winner who my partner has been training since he was a freshman in high school (little do people know but he actually trained his dad Mark Ingram sr for a while also). My partner is the 2 time national champion from Alabama so 1 would tend to think he knows something about speed. Im saying all this because 1, being a former track and football athlete beyond high school has taught me so much to the fact that alot of collegiate and pro guys are asking me questions about speed all the time and are considering making a change in personal coaches because US track guys know how true speed should be taught. 2nd, talking to ESTI and Speedcoach who know how to train has made sure I stay on top of my game. 3rd, the wide reciever admitted when he was getting ready for his nfl proday he got in touch with his schools track coach and his trainer speedcoach and he learned so much about speed. Not to knock all strength and conditioning coaches out there cause im 1 of them and there’s some good 1’s out there but even the good 1’s admit they dont have a strong track background like us and will ask for help. Not to mention he and speedcoach went and saw charlie like 2 weeks before he had his day and he ran a personal best 4.35 40. So with that being said hopefully all the football players will get in touch with a TRACK GUY when there ready to learn true speed.