Favourite Music while training?

PanterA and MetallicA are good! especially during hard intensive training, i also like Rammstein

Eminem, 50, DMX, Obie Trice, Limp Bizkit,Saliva,Korn, Pastor Troy, Lil Jon & da Eastside Boyz, Clipse,POD…

It’s gotta be loud, it’s gotta have a beat, it’s gonna get me hype. Other than that, anythgin that falls intot hat category is game. :mad:

Eric Johnson, Steve Morse, Santana, Rush, Alice in Chains, Joe Satriani, Al DiMeola, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Van Halen, Hendrix, Allman Brothers. Also agree with Gloopzilla about Zep and Soundgarden.

Yeh that was smart - ask the question and forget to post my own … duh!
:stuck_out_tongue:

I mix my own Training CD’s with some …

Training - Speed Work
Any fast Techno

Training - Gym Work
Metallica - The S&M Ablum with the San Fran Philo Orchestra. - (beautifully controlled Aggression)
Gladiator Soundtrack.
DMX - (anything angry)
Rage Against the Machine
P.O.D. - ‘Boom’ - ‘Whatever it takes’
The Inches Speech from ‘Any Given Sunday’
Massive Attack
ACDC
M.O.P. - Cold as Ice

Training - Recovery (or Pre-Game if the nerves are gathering)
Relaxation stuff,
Nina Simone
Chillout albums
Massive Attack
Classical

:cool:

Originally posted by Tunnelvision1285
Eminem, 50, DMX, Obie Trice, Limp Bizkit,Saliva,Korn, Pastor Troy, Lil Jon & da Eastside Boyz, Clipse,POD…

It’s gotta be loud, it’s gotta have a beat, it’s gonna get me hype. Other than that, anythgin that falls intot hat category is game. :mad:

lil jon = t3h win

^^;;

when im in the weight room all i want to hear is
Metallica-Kill em all
Ride the lightning
Master of puppets
And Justice for all (my personal fav.)

When im doing speed work- i like the calm zen state of hearing nothing but my body cutting through the wind at top speed-and my heart about to jump out of my chest!-lol

Man - tell you this much - I definitely don’t want to hear Christina A - the images of her videos that come into my mind if I hear one of her songs are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too distracting…

[Bad thoughts, bad thoughts, mm mmm, not too bad thoughts at all …]
:devil:

People of the world just look at that picture! who do you see you see MR SEAN COMBS aka P DIDDY, PUFF DADDY.

I listen to Hip Hop and RnB when am at my meetings it gets me ready, hype up or Relaxed.

Her are a few names

P DIDDY
JAY Z
D.M.X
NOTORIOUS B.I.G
LL COOL J

my current tune that gets played in my head phones is P DIDDY FEAT LIL KIM (NOTORIOUS B.I.G! thats what i listen too! this part of my season.

Also i listen to (DISCO 96 MIX) the shaft theme tune, freat out and all that sometimes.

The Prodigy
Aphex Twin

However, in our gym we get neither, we get general chart music :shoot:

Booty Shaking Music!..145 beats per minute

DJ Kizzy Rock, DJ Smurf, DJ Jelly Mix Tapes, Edward J Mix Tapes…

Luke, 69 Boyz, Jam Pony Express, Splack Pack, JT Money and Poison Clan, Ghetto Style DJ’s, Outkast has some things and what not…so, if I feel like dancing, I feel like working…

If it makes the females get on the dance floor, thats what i wanna hear in the gym…

bach…The Art of Fugue!!!

I prefer the gym quite so I can concentrate on lifting.

145 beats per minute!!

my booty would fall off if i shook it that hard!

im not picky in the weights room…as long as i like what’s playing

gimme some cold chisel and elvis hehe

Hey Members…

When you run out of music options, take a step back to the cool sounds of the 88’ summer games. The hits include:

1. Whitney Houston - One Moment In Time
  2. Four Tops - Indestructible
  3. Bee Gees - Shape Of Things To Come
  4. Eric Carmen - Reason To Try
  5. The Bunburys - Fight (No Matter How Long)
  6. John Williams - Olympic Spirit
  7. Taylor Dayne - Willpower
  8. Jennifer Holliday - Peace In Our Time
  9. Jermaine Jackson - & La La
  10. Odds & Ends - That’s What Dreams Are Made Of
  11. The Christians - Harvest The World
  12. Kashif - Olympic Joy

Enjoy!..See cover picture below

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

What about some Carl Lewis ? :clap:

Just a thought…

i actually have a signed copy of CL’s album :help: but thanks god he stuck to track.

can’t beat some van dyk/van burren/ferry corsten

Is it me or does that avatar of LL Cool J look like Mark Lewis Francis?:mrt:

yes it does! LL was way youung back then. Probably even younger than MLF.

Originally posted by no23
Man - tell you this much - I definitely don’t want to hear Christina A - the images of her videos that come into my mind if I hear one of her songs are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too distracting…

no23, have you seen Christina A lately?

I don’t listen to any music when I train except during the weightroom session when the commercial gym usually plays teenie bopper music on the radio (but I can block that out pretty easily).

I try not to listen to music when training because I don’t want to become dependent on music to get psyched up.

With that said, I usually listen to any good music to wind down after a long day. Song of the moment: Eminem - Superman ( yes, girl probs :afro: )