Fantasy football

To you fantasy bucks, how does this team look, it’s not one of my best teams but I think it should be competive and hopefully win me the $200 payout.

Round 1, pick 9: Joseph addai
Round 2: tony romo
Round 3: Wes welker
Round 4: Jason Witten

Round 5: Michael turner
Round 6: Joey Galloway
Round 7: Nate Burleson (should be huge for the hawks since all there wr’s are injured).
Round 8: Fred Taylor
Round 9: lendale white
Round 10: javon walker
Round 11: Seahawks def
Round 12: Isaac Bruce
Round 13: josh brown
Round 14: ahman green

I am thinking about dropping green and adding Dominic since addai is my number 1 pick.

Cut Wes Welker.

I need a big day from joey and turner.

Get that Johnson guy from Titans.

Went to see them play yesterday and he is explosive as hell!

Had a decent day.

Too late he was taken on draft day, Turner had a huge day for me 220yds 2tds, i am leading by 40pts but still face AD and packers Def tonite.

Burleson is out for the season.

I know, I added gonzo from the colts friday nite and will work the waiver wire tonite.

Week 1: Win 87-79. I had to face AD who scored 17 pts and packers def who scored 13.

My team breakdown:
romo: 16- bad game
addai: 4- bad game
turner 32
burleson 12
joey 5-suck
welker 3-suck
witten 9
brown 3-suck
seahawks 1- suck

Right now I am 4-0, I traded wes welker. Big game tomm with the only other 4-0 team in my league.

Line up for tomm:
romo
addai
michael turner
driver
gonzo
lance moore
witten
prater
pat def

My boys came through big time, im leading 104-58 the other team has drew brees tomm nite and i have lance moore so i should be good.

Nice thread!

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

Drew Brees last interception of the game cost me my fantasy match last night. Ended up losing by 1.3pts. :mad: :mad:

Whats your overall record? I’m surprise my record is 5-0 because my team really isnt that great.

my heart is soo broken, my starting rb and qb is out.

so far without my number 1 qb and rb i am 1-1 which was my goal to go 500, both guys should be back in 2 weeks. The next 2 weeks I should be gravy because I have some good matchups which should bring my record to 8-2. Time to work the waiver wire!!!

From my fantasy league:

The Dallas Morning News reports Cowboys RB Felix Jones hasn’t practiced since partially tearing his hamstring in the loss to the Cardinals, but that’s expected to change Monday. Coach Wade Phillips said Wednesday that Jones ran six 200-meter dashes without any problem and was held out of practice the last couple days as a precautionary measure.

more news from FF: Jones suffered a partially torn hamstring on a 14-yard run in the loss to the Cardinals and hasn’t played since. He suffered the toe injury while rehabbing his hamstring during the bye week

I am currently 7-4 and the injuries to romo and addai really hurt my team. We have three more games till playoff and im looking forward to making my playoff push and getting my number 1 seed.

My Division:
7-4
6-5
5-6
4-7

As you guys can see very tight race these days, the next two games should be wins and the last reg season game will be a battle.

Line up for this week:
romo
addai
turner
donnie avery
donald driver
Santonio Holmes
Witten
Prater
Pat Def

VS.

favre
A.P
ricky williams
berrian
edwards
moore
Scheffler
akers
Jets

Playoffs start this week, i finish my season at 9-5, I gave away my final game to allow for a better first round matchup.

For you fantasy guru’s, pick 3:

hester
branch
hixon
royal