Dailey Diet - where to start

training starts is about a week for me and i am trying to put together a good daily diet plan. I have read a lot of articles on this site as well as some of the JB articles (7 steps etc.) and i can find alot of tips, like what supplements to take, when to take them, what kind of fats to eat, ratios. but what i am really looking for is a daily meal plan. What kind of foods to eat and cook and when to eat them.

So here is some info.

im 6’
weigh 165 now but got up to 180 during training last year
1 trained only for the 1 and 2 last year and did a couple 400’s but am going to train for the 400 this year
pb’s are 10.79, 22.04, 49.49

Im confident in my training program but i eat like crap and would like to supplement it with a strong diet because i believe this is holding me back.

practices in the off-season start at 5 and go till around 9 so i would like to work my diet around that. any help i could get would be greatly appreatiated. thanks alot!

post a sample diet and what foods you can afford or have available to you. be more specific about your training. also, read some articles at regeneration lab especially the series on fuel for the body (i forgot what is called but it has 4 or 5 parts to it).

a sample diet is what im looking for, and foods i can afford are normal foods, im willing to have a decent budget to support healthy eating.