cytofuse alternative

I have used cytofuse before and want to recommend it to a customer but now that they do not make it I need a alternative. The reason I wanted to recommend it was that it has no cholesterol and his doctor wants to minimize that since he has high cholesterol count. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Amos

I believe cytofuse is still out there, it is made in a new flavor now though (Watermelon). Mister C still uses it, I think he may be able to help you out though with a # you can reach.

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll wait for jis response. Amos

Yep. Not a problem.

Contact Blackstar Labs.

Or try Dave: 630-444-1800

Yeah, give Dave a call at that number. That’s what I use and there were no problems. Only thing is that they’ve changed the flavor from Chocolate to a Watermelon/Tropical. I think it tastes even better the new way, but some might not like it I suppose.

Mister C…I hear you’re the man to speak to about this product! Tell me more please bro!

*Usage
*Benefits
*Results and Gains

Thanks

NOTE TO SELF: Get back to this post when you have more time to provide a thorough response. I’m a bit busy right now, but I’ll do my best to respond by tomorrow (Wednesday) night. If I don’t, then just shoot me a PM to remind me.