Creatine

I get my creatine from www.tmof.com

£20 per kilo with free delivery, i used it from my bodybuilding, now im using it for sprinting/power in my soccer

I personally haven’t used creatine, but everyone i’ve spoken to who’s used it seems to have suffred serious cramp somewhere down the line. Have any of you guys experienced anything similar?

Why don’t you use C-10? C-Jackson swore by the stuff.

Is it a good idea to take creatine on a day when you are not training?

Gloopzilla, I have only tried maximuscle 300 and 8000 creatine. I know there is controversy regarding maximuscle, but the creatine does work well. Both creatine products are mg chelated for improved uptake and absorption, but the 8000 also contains carbs, and sodium bicarbonate to decrease effect of stomach acid. Both these can obviously be added to the 300 easily anyway which is the creatine I will continue with for now.

TY Richard -
I used the maximuscle stuff about 4 years back and found it pretty good - it was for weight-training / soccer and surfing and hoped it would help me build up following a shoulder injury - which it did very successfully - I may give it another try

I’ve got some GNC discount vouchers - anyone know if MET-Rx Micronised creatine or Creaphos are any good ?