Complex training

How quickly can they close the track? Do they kick you out less than 20min after your 55m race? That’s all you need to get another four 55m sprints under your belt (one every 5min). BTW: Running a 300m after your 55m race is very different to running another four or five 50 or 60m sprints: 1 submaximal acceleration vs. 4-5 maximal accelerations; never reaching top speed vs. reaching top speed 4-5 times; high lactate levels vs. low lactate levels…

yeah, ive realized the differences, though since i treat the 300 as training i usually do hit top speed because i go out as fast as i can, haha, thats probbly why im not so good at it

im always at meets, so once the 55 is over there are other races on the track, then after those races are relays, then it shuts down

on weekday meets my usual set up is the day before i do an extensive warm up, then block work, day of the meet i run 55 and 300, then day after the meet i do plyos and weights, so its kind of turned into a three day thing because of time constraints