Coach/athletes

I am heading to Florida late July for a few weeks. I would like to know of any coaches or athletes (100-400 + H based) who might be using the national training centre.
If someone has any contacts who I could approach to assist with my knowledge/development from recognised coaches/athletes in this period would be greatly appreciated.
Please reply with relevant contact details. I assume DM is still working from the centre. Does TG and VCB still work out of the centre?

Cheers

I see this message had huge replies. Anyhow, I will be there Monday 26th. If anybody knows of anyone I can link up with would be great. I could also be up NY way at some stage or if finances avail, I could fly to somewhere worthwhile for a few days.

Come on guys, we all talk the talk does anyone have any real links?

Still nothing?.. shit… whats everyones problem? ok, lets extend the area to include the east coast or southern section(e to w)? Any useful contacts? I wouldn’t want to waste 5wks in usa!

I am now a coach (ex athlete from aust), looking at extending my knowledge in sprints?

You want to make smart ass comments then want us to help you. Get Out!!

fair enough. later all. Thanks for the help!

You welcome.

A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.

Lead a life worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love.–Ephesians 4:1-2