CNS Stack

I got the following “pre-race/workout” recommendation from another site, it was used by Stu McMillan with his bobsledders. The only problem is that it didn’t come with a dosage recommendation. What amounts should one take of the following:

Acetyl-L Carnitine Arginate
Alpha GPC
DMAE
Tyrosine
N Acetyl Cysteine
Piracetam
Aniracetam
Glucoronolactone
Caffeine

Hey I can’t help you with the doses, wow, that stack will have you going nuts. Once you figure out the doses, I might have to give that a try. A lot of that stuff should probably help from “crashing” after, right?

Haven’t tried it as of yet, however I think it should be pretty effective once I iron out the details of dosage.

im sure you could find something much cheaper then trying to buy all those products.

Drop the anirectum and the piractam and get oxiractam which is stronger than both. Take the (1/8 TEASPOON) alpha gpc and the oxiractem (1/4 TEA) TWICE A DAY together.

tYROSINE AND 1-2000MG
cAFF 200MG
tHE OTHER STUFF i DONT know.

Read up on Alpha gpc and oxiractem they are smart drugs. Good stuff.

How does the N Acetyl Cysteine fit in. I’ve got some pure powder as an antioxydant. Wow! does it taste nasty!

I’ve just published an article on Alpha GPC on my site

http://www.the-elite-edge.com

And too much causes a tingle and face flush if I remember correctly

McMillan also noted that the stack listed above was specifically for “push” athletes. The driver’s used the same stack with the exception of Glucoronolactone and Caffeine.

I can see how the caffeine helps, but how do all the other stuff like Piracetam help for a sprinter…
It’s doesnt really speed up your nerve firing, right ?

Be careful with stacks where ‘gurus’ just throw a pile of stuff they read about somewhere into one mix and say “Hey drink this” …

Not suggesting that is what is happening here of course …

I dont know about piractam but oxiractem and alpha gpc work well together. I have noticed better mood, more confidence (I took the stack twice a day when I was out of town with boys and I had to have pulled about 20 girls in 48 hours:eek:) Words just flow out of my mouth. Great stack for an interview or a speech.
It improves reaction. It gets those brain neurons firing. Taking both with multiply the effect of each. Its like raw processing power. Mental calculations will be faster and almost automatic.
It makes me feel super smart.

All I can say is give it a shot.

How do you feel the next day after this stack ?

Rather than spending a ton of money on all these products at once, why don’t you start with one, see how it works, then add another on top of it and see if there’s any difference, etc. I would start with the caffeine, since that likely has the most effect of any of these.

Ask yourself if there is something else you could spend your money on that would produce better overall results, e.g., food, massage.

Also keep in mind that such workout boosters, assuming they are effective, will increase your output and therefore fatigue. What would you add to your recovery program to help the body handle this increased output?

There is always a debt to be paid

Acetyl carnitine makes me sooo sleepy… .

And for many people it’s a booster. Same thing with alcohol for that matter. All this has to be individualized, which is why I agree with not following shot gun prescriptions from gurus.

I couldn’t agree with you more.

The DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol) is interesting. I’ve read information on its use with alzheimers and dementia patients. It stimulates brain function and the firing of signals. This seems more attractive than caffiene as it won’t dehydrate you.

Has the opposite effect on me.

What the costs of this stack?