Clemson Job opening

http://ncaa.thetask.com/market/jobs/track__field/index.php

CLEMSON UNIVERSITY is seeking applications for an Assistant Women’s Track and Field/Cross Country Coaching Position, 12-month, full-time position with benefits. RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to, coaching cross country, distance and middle distance student-athletes, all aspects of recruiting both on and off-campus, assisting in other areas as assigned, compliance with University, ACC and NCAA rules, regulations, policies and procedures. QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred. Cross Country, Distance and Middle Distance coaching and recruiting experience at the collegiate level required. Experience competing at the NCAA Division I level preferred. Thorough working knowledge of computers, including MS Word, Excel, Internet and e-mail software required. Good oral and written communication skills, organizational skills and management skills required. Include e-mail address and business references when applying to: Jana Mize, Human Resources Manager, Clemson University, Athletic Department, PO Box 31, Clemson, SC 29633-0031 or e-mail HR_ATH-L@clemson.edu. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Applications will be accepted through December 2, 2005. Clemson University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any individual or group of individuals on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran’s status.

Damn I wish I had some experience at a college. My hobby coaching wont cut it :slight_smile: