cleaning colon

I think this became popular with alot of the hollywood crowd. That in itself should cause some concern.

I think you are missing the point a bit.
Exposure to toxins wheather from air, food ect are bad full stop, and the fact is most of todays food and drugs are synthetically produced, with lots of toxic chemicals (substances).

using herbs would work much better and be safer and probably more effective.

herbs work because a certain substance in them has a beneficial effect. Drugs usually contain a synthetically made version of that substance, which is more effective, or present in much greater quantities than in the herb. Drugs are MUCH more effective than herbs.

can’t you just take a megadose magnesium supp (milk of magnesia)?

Along with a LOT of fruit and vege an important part of my diet is a mix of whole and crushed flaxseed (linseed) it is a cheap and easy why of getting healthy fast and a good scour out :stuck_out_tongue:

Herbs are, as a rule, less toxic then their synthetic counterparts. the side effects are certainly less, also herbs can be used to address any underlying problem-not just a symptom.

it has also been proven with many plants/herbs that the whole plant or crude extract is much more effective than isolated constituents.

also something very interesting which is a law of pharmacolgy called the Ardt-schulz law.
It states; for every substance, small doses stimulate, moderate doses inhibit, large doses kill.

so you see a basic pharmacology law is that more does not mean more effective.

and this is what is seen with todays medicine is that they dose in the moderate range thus inhibiting the symptom, and not stimulating the body to use its own natural regeneration.