Chris6878's journal.

3x4 is max stregth. lol shit felt pretty light to me. The only reason i hadn’t been squatting that heavy was because of cleans beforehand and meet tapering.

Too much vol/load to allow your body to adapt to the speed endurance work, this is why CF only used 2x6 etc outdoors. I see you are chasing weight room numbers vs track times. Goodluck.

ill be doing 2x6 at 70-75% next week.

That may be too heavy, 70-75% for 6reps could be a 100% effort.

felt good today 4/5
speed
80,60,40,20 bs
5x10 hurdle hops
2x5 med ball throws

weight room
jump squats 5x8x45
lunge 3x6x45
squat 2x6x225
abs

When are you racing?

not till sat afternoon like 5. I plan on doing tempo for the rest of the week. no spikes. I may do some cleans on wednesday. I should be getting some therapy. I thought you was coming down.

I’m gonna give you more time to train, don’t wanna hear any excuses. Tempo for rest of the week?

right…

Well it will be a lil intensive. I just wont be spiking up. I may do some starts thursday. I will also do plyos this week.

Chris, Do you perform jump squats with dumbells or a barbell???..

What a way to talk to someone on this forum, lol.

Me and Chris go wayy backk…

Haha, I was gona say, unless you actually know the guy and arent just a random member talking.

Little chirping does some good I guess.

Don’t forget Chris does his share of trash talking to me also.

barbell I feel more control that way

I would never talk trash to yo bitch ass.

Wow, I’m a bitch now. You gonna be my bitch when I dust that ass. LOL

Use db’s…

4/6
Got therapy. I got some serious stretching done and got the calfs stripped out. Therapist said my calfs felt like bricks. He stripped them with his pinky. that shit hurt like hell. Also got some ultra sound.

4/7
weights
bp 3x3x225
rows 8,7,6 170,180,190
pull ups 3x10
push ups 3x50

track
3x200 3-4 mins rest
27 25 29
abs

Was the workout ext or int tempo and what times were you shooting for?