check out these articles

Saturday was one month since Charlie passed away.
An official Obit has been posted on our front page
" Remembering Charlie" as well as a few excellent articles and I have a few more.
Some of the articles, well we are not quite sure why some reporters actually get paid. I know how to cut and paste someone elses work from 1988 and 1989. ( Shed it)

James and I are doing well.

Life is not back to normal.

Father day approaches. ( UGg)

My family, Barry, Charlie’s brother, our friends, neighbours, community and everyone we know…I can not explain to you but i think of it as Karma. We are blessed and what ever silly stuff some may think about my man…well go ahead and look to the sky cause he is still there watching making my life and James better than ever.
Would you rather be right or happy?
He was both. We still benefit because of him.
p.s
last week really sucked
the weekend was …worse.
today was a brand new day with lots of really great stuff.
xo
Ange

I know throught ime you will learn to live with your loss, even though it never goes away. Some days will be better than others. I think often of my father and my uncle as they were the only real male role models in my life. I try to always remember the great times and forget the sad times. As far as anyone writing anything about Charlie, only things I have read that are truthful are written by those who actually knew him. All these BS reporters who just do a wikipedia search and write some horse s**t article can go you know where. No one knew Charlie better than you and for the 10 years I was acquainted with him, he made a profound impact on me, my career, and my life. He did so by openly offering his insights into more than just athletic prep. I will always remember him as brilliant, witty, sarcastic, kind, and giving. God bless you and James. I know Charlie is looking over you two.

“At Charlie’s request, I will be looking into the possibility that the Republicans were responsible for his death” :smiley: good one Scott is so funny

I had a few interesting political discussions. Charlie knew his politics. Yep, I bet it was the Republicans. Got Bob Marley too.

Hey Ange, keep the faith and keep posting on here. I loved your piece on the homepage… keep it up. Maybe some stories you have of charlie would be good? I’d like to hear about what it was like for you in 1988, most people wouldn’t have gotten through that and stayed together.

Best,

TC