cheapest supplement site

What is your most preferred supplement site, with the cheapest products, for shipping within the United States?

I’m specifically looking for acetyl l-carnitine (so far I have been using the NOW FOODS brand, with 90 capsules of 750mg, and would like to stick to that).

The best offer I have found so far is this:
http://www.supplementwarehouse.com/viewitem.asp?idproduct=162468

Thank you in advance =))

Stefanie.

Hi Stefanie,

I’m sorry to say but I don’t agree with searching for the cheapest possible supplements in general. You normally get what you pay for.

There’s a saying that if there’s 3 things in life you should never skimp on they are: parachutes, scuba diving equipment and supplements.

Obviously you don’t want to pay too much money but I would consider not spending minimal amounts. I have heard Poliquin’s supplements are good but I think some of them are pricey.

Hope this helps,
Rob.

I agree with Rob regarding brand quality, of which NOW is one of the best. Look for the cheapest distributors of quality brands.

I recommend:
www.iherb.com
www.netrition.com
www.bulknutrition.com

Each one has better deals on some products than others.

Also, don’t forget about Amazon. Sometimes they have the best deals on particular supplements.

Thank you, and I agree.

Perhaps I didn’t state it too clearly:

I’m looking specifically for NOW acetyl l-carnitine which I have been using, as mentioned above, and a site with the cheapest offers.

Thanks Flash.

bulk is my fav

1fast400.com
vitaglo.com

1fast is bulknutrition

And…?

www.wheydepot.com

canadian site and insane bulk deals

just letting people know punk. You could have save that ignorant reply.

I agree Chris.
This site is for sharing and letting people know what works for them.
The relationship between quality and cost is usually a factor for most.
Let’s keep the smart guy routine out of information sharing.

At my local Sams Club store they sell 5lbs of EAS brand whey protein for ~$30. It has 23g of protein and 90 servings. I have yet to find a deal that beats that.

How is the taste. I havent used a protein powder in 2 years. I just stick with bcaa’s and small amounts of creatine. I dont feel I even need a protein powder I get enough from food.

Tastes like victory.

bodybuilding.com …been dealing with them for a decade.

I don’t really care about the taste, but overall it’s pretty good. I usually mix it up in a blender to make a shake that is high in calories. It lasts forever though.