Charlie Francis Presents : Speed & Strength

I just finished watching the latest real time workout vid: Charlie Francis Presents : Speed & Strength

Charlie takes us through a power-speed workout. I thought I knew pretty much all there was to know about this area, and in 23 minutes, I learned that I still have a lot to learn. As usual, Charlie is straightforward, clear and to the point with the information he provides. All I can say is when is the next one comming out?!!!

Soon…

Very very interesting Video. As Herb pointed out, I thought there isn’t much to know about power-speed drills.But you’ll wonder about how many idea Charlie’s mind can have :slight_smile:

Techincaly speaking Charlie show some speed-drills and explains their progression.This drills can be used not only for warm up but also for a complete workout. And, there are a few (but important) technical advices.
I liked it much, the price is fair.
The video quality is better than the one in MB circuit video.
So,what are you waiting :slight_smile:

In the video, the drills are all done at 10 meters or less. In comparison, one of Charlie’s S-L 400 meter programs (copyright 2006, I believe this posted as a gift by Charlie in a related thread) on Saturdays there are Power Speed workouts at 6 x 30 meters for similiar drills on the video and more. What is the difference that makes this still alactic work?

Maybe the 6x30 were used as a workout itself.

Yes, this is as a workout in itself, later adding hills, but lowering the reps from 6 to 4.
I guess it just seemed that this would be more work than >8 seconds of sprinting work…that it might put you into the lactic range.