Charlie Francis Is Back!!!!

//youtu.be/zFEK4VseJ_I

SMH

I recognise alot of those graphs and workouts. ange did this lady purchase anything from you and does she have permission?

Im the one who disliked that video 2 years ago. Mike MIke is my other youtube account

I already told Ange about this some time ago and she tried to contact the person.

http://european-masters-athletics.org/files/Seminar_Izmir_2014.pdf

I remember seeing it years ago as chris6878 said here on CF.com but im sure this individual is still about. O boy wouldn’t you like to be in the crowd throwing questions at her and listening to fumbled awswers.

We have the DMCA which is Digital Millenia Copyright Act form.

I wanted to thank each of you at various times for reaching out and letting me know the shameless characters who are so ignorant and thoughtless they have to steal from others as they can’t create anything endearing or have the courtesy to be thankful or appreciative for what others have literally spent their lives creating.

There are few websites that make a living selling others stuff, you send the form, it works, they wait and then post it again. They literally feed off others who create and have created excellent content and the best I am able to do it keep filling out the forms.

Likely these people are not well, they are desperate or really, really stupid or all of the above. That’s me defining it in
the most kind way I can think of.

They have even copy and pasted my still shots from video from GPP doing the multi position sit ups. Hilarious.

SMH[/QUOTE]

I have just filled out the form again to have this video taken down.

I have been very impressed with most of the take down process.

Thank you again everyone for keeping me aware of who is out there not giving credit to where credit is due.