CFTS Thanks Charlie et al

I downloaded the CFTS ebook after many from this site recommended it as an information source. I was hoping that I would find information in it to assist me in preparing sprint swimmers.

I found it to be an excellent product. Much of the information in it is very portable to my sport as I was informed and hoped. I have only had it a couple of days but I am sure I will read it many times and refer to it often.

I look forward to purchasing other items such as the Van 04 download as it was also identified as a valuable info source.

A very happy customer here. Great forum and work.

Thanks all who helped me out!
Charlie, I am one of those in Canada who now considers you a premier resource for Canadian sport.

You’re not the only one. Remember while you are going to have to tweak everything for swimming the basic ideas still work the same. If you make a list of the imporant factors he points out you can build your own system. Things like “if it looks right it flies right” are portable to any sport.

Glad to hear you like it. I have spoken at length to Pakewi about the carryover as he has coached multiple European champion swimmers. Maybe he will jump in if he’s about (BTW, he’s in the Vanc04 audience if you can pick him out).

thanks to rupert for assiting quickly with my med ball download problem!

Another very good product with application to swimming.

I love the “low intensity” circuit. I am in the hunt for unique ways to acheive aerobic fitness and gen. athletic skills with my group. This helps!

Wondering about volumes on the first circuit how do you manipulate them to an introductory level, etc.

Great job and thanks