bush 4.33e

I don’t know if yall noticed this or not, but at the start of Reggie’s 40’s, he took a large sidestep. That could have costed him in getting in the 4.2 range. Oh well, reggie already proved that he is good enough with a 4.33.

Does it really matter? He could have run a 4.1 or a 4.9, he’ll still be one of the first picks, if not the first pick. His performance on the field is enough for that.

ESPN is where I saw it and how I knew they definitely used the two hand reach. The REACH is tested with both hands and during the jump they touch one hand.

Ronnie Brown’s were impressive, but look at Vernon Davis from Maryland, 6’3" 254, 4.38 40-yard dash at the combine.

I don’t know much about the NFL but a friend showed me highlights from a scouting combine from 2005.

Fabian Washington :eek: who is he ?? he must have been track I cannot believe that playing a tough game like this they could develop this speed. I was very impressed with the linear and multi-directional speed of these really big guys too. It got me thinking that if anyone of them came to Europe spent a month or two learning rugby they could be best in world.

I thought 240lb rugby players were as fast as you can be at that size. A real eye opener for me.

Welcome to the real world. If the money was that good in Rugby then they would be that good. Since the sport went professional i have seen a massive increase in the level of conditioning of some of the rudgy players. Some are very strong and very fast.

“Fabian Washington who is he ?? he must have been track I cannot believe that playing a tough game like this they could develop this speed. I was very impressed with the linear and multi-directional speed of these really big guys too. It got me thinking that if anyone of them came to Europe spent a month or two learning rugby they could be best in world.”

Come on man you didnt think that football players were fast thats just crazy talk. I mean look at Leonard Scott, John Capel, Willie Gault, and many many more. Football works the same exspolsion as track do’es, so thats not a very far stretch. Heck most fast football players either ran track at one point in their lives and could have took either route.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ4faK6n7lE&search=usc%20pro%20day

RB at my school ran a 4.29s. the guy is an animal.

what level and im sure he didnt run 4.29.

yeah. i am just stating what i heard from my friends on the football team. it was hand timed. it is oua. it’s canadian university football. i have seen him in the gym and he is very powerful, but 4.29 is insane.

what school?
im pretty familar with your area

i go to mcmaster. in hamilton ontario. i can send you a link about their last game if you are interested. he rushed for over 300 yards i think. but they played a horrible team.

ask Jesse Lumsden fb is diff here in the states.

i’m sorry, not sure i understand your sentence.