Bodyquick? Anyone have any experiences?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bq/body.html

Anyone know if its really that good for a sprinter?
Only need it before meets? Any down sides to using it?

I have found PowerDrive to be more effective for me.

i like the bodyquick and AMP combo or Adrenaline.

how much of a performance boost?

2sec!!..

lol…well i mean to say what part of the race is it most beneficial, like just a better feeling, quicker reaction, more efficient acceleration, faster top speed.

Most likely you’ll feel a better sense of well being, alertness, and focus.

looked at power drive.

with your guys experience with that, is there any sort of a “crash” after the boost is gone?

how long does it last, so if taking during a meet, how many servings would i need in a meet where i got races 9-4 oclock?

You don’t crash from powerdrive. Crashing has a lot more to do with our diet race day (which is crap for most people) than it does with any stimulants or things like that.

How long does it last? I mean the effects are pretty mild and might last a few hours or so, though probably not to a degree you’ll notice. If you have races from 9-4 you’re better off focusing on getting a quality race day diet set-up, good headphones for your mp3 player, and somewhere to relax. That is going to be more important than powerdrive.

For my athletes who only run the short sprints 60-200, I typical dont recommend them to eat anything before maybe a bar but thats it… Most of them like the empty feeling.

I actually tend to not eat anything the day of a race either (assuming race is before 3pm or so) except for maybe a protein shake and small pieces of fruit (a few pineapple chunks or something), but if you are going for 7 hours (9-4) or running a bunch of even, that probably isn’t going to cut it.

I agree and if this was the case I would recommend fruits if they can tolerate it, bars, gatorade or juices.

I see.
So would a combination of caffeine (maybe a cup of coffee) and power drive, be good and useful?

The main ingredient in all those products is l tyrosine. Go to 1fast400.com and get some bulk ltyrosine. Much cheaper and you wont be sorry.

^^^^ my bad Thats me I used the wrong login. lol

I like it
Can be added to if need be also