Black In America

//youtu.be/LgVWAVKNRbY

It’s starting to hit home… smh

https://www.nba.com/bucks/news/bucks-organization-statement-sterling-brown

In an era of sound bites, Milwaukee Bucks President Peter Feigin delivered a doozy, calling the city “segregated” and “racist” as he was attempting to explain how a new arena, about half funded by taxpayers, would change the environment. “Very bluntly, Milwaukee is the most segregated, racist place I’ve ever experienced in my life. It just is a place that is antiquated. It is in desperate need of repair and has happened for a long, long time. One of our messages and one of our goals is to lead by example.”

Unlike the NBA the NFL turns a blind eye to these atrocities. Now they plan to fine players for protesting…Remember when they Praised Tim Tebow for taking a knee…But when them Big Black Monsters do it, its blasphemy. On top of that, the NFL continues to churn out retired players with various medical issues due to the nfl…and ofcourse the NFL does all they can not help these players.

WHile all the blame falls on the NFL…I also blame some of the black players…70% of the nfl is black, if they all boycott and refuse to play what does the NFL do? THey cant do shit with out them black players…unless they want a league full of kickers and QB’s.

2016 barely whatched, 2017 watched no games, 2018…Im done with the NFL until some MAJOR changes are made…and them old rich “slave” owners will never change.

They will pray for black and poor folks but they will listen to rich white folks!!!

Bob McNair would not sign off on any free agents “who (have) participated in protests or are likely to.” In fact, Solomon passes along that there are “many who believe if McNair could field a team with all-white, all-conforming all-pro talent, he would.”