Bikini Body

Hey, i was away for the weekend snowboarding. Havent had time to post anything yet but gotta run again i appreciate all the suggestions!!:clap:

Form follows function and, since women sprinters have the best builds, why not follow a sprint training program.

I say post a vid clip. :wink:

Vid would be.

Reading the replies to this question has cheered me up. I injured my shoulder last night in comp. and then had a run in with the track & field director - who is now known as smug pig. Thanks Guys.

I would say Long Jumpers have the best bodies Charlie.

Jessica-as the ad says just do it.

Weights and speed training will do wonders for your body as well as hit the CNS, so offset this with Aerobic work.

Keep in contact.

:mrt:

if it were only true…

ciao gente…tt

I liked this thread :frowning: -
Please could you give an update on ur body please Jessica :smiley:

Daonlyone,
…there is only one!:mad:

:):):slight_smile: DEAR HOCKEY STRUCK.

try speed skating/

I just had lunch with Jessica on Sunday. Lemme put it this way…she is more than ready for the beach. :cool:

Herb,

I think a ‘before’ and ‘after’ picture display would be useful here!! :smiley:

Originally posted by Herb
I just had lunch with Jessica on Sunday. Lemme put it this way…she is more than ready for the beach. :cool:

Is she 18 and attend your Church?

Jessica is 19 or 20 and she goes to a different church. Haha. :smiley: And for a quick update…I was only considering the girl to whom you refer…and decided against it.

Originally posted by Herb
Jessica is 19 or 20 and she goes to a different church. Haha. :smiley: And for a quick update…I was only considering the girl to whom you refer…and decided against it.

Herb, I was only taking the piss. So, how about Jessica’s B4 and after shots? :smiley: