Bike Tempo Workout

Thanks. No worries. This will come in handy during the winter.

i live in massachusetts and run high school indoor track, so during the winter my facilities are pretty limited. i have access to a stationary bike, but im not sure whether i should buy the basement tempo for intermediates, or the bike workout (which is listed under advanced).

my physical fitness is pretty good, but i am not that fast (~11s 100). i would like to use some indoor tempo to help me recover from the busy meet schedule moreso than condition. is this bike workout more for fitness or recovery? and does anyone have recommendations?

i live in massachusetts and run high school indoor track, so during the winter my facilities are pretty limited. i have access to a stationary bike, but im not sure whether i should buy the basement tempo for intermediates, or the bike workout (which is listed under advanced).

my physical fitness is pretty good, but i am not that fast (~11s 100). i would like to use some indoor tempo to help me recover from the busy meet schedule moreso than condition. is this bike workout more for fitness or recovery? and does anyone have recommendations?

I would recommend the bike workout which can be used to elevate fitness, maintain fitness or flush muscles ( one effect of tempo) from heavy training including lifting, running or alternate sports where getting off your feet might be a desireable goal.
try it and if you have any questions let me know.
Ange

recommend bike workout

Thanks for your posts and help and doing my job.
I am in the process of rebuilding the site and making it much easier to find products and buy them.
I appreciate your patients.
Ange

thanks angela, i know one thing i’ll ask for for xmas now!

Ok great.
thanks for your question.
Ange

I downloaded the bike workout, and got a zip file. when i click on this and unarchive it, it gives me a wmv file. when i try to open this wmv file, however, my compouter says that it is not a video file? I have a mac if this makes any difference.

am i doing something wrong?

double post

I will take a look and get back to you shortly

thank you!

the mac only lets me open the wmv as a txt file… strange

so are you still not able to download correct?

ive figured it out with joe, the site was updating while i downloaded. the reason i cant play it on the mac is because it doesnt support wmv files. i have the wmv on a cd, and im going to try to convert it to an mp4 on a pc, but windows media player wont let me… is it just stuck as a wmv?

Not sure if this program works on a mac, but it does convert wmv to mp4. There is a free version which takes a bit of figuring out, but it works fine.

http://www.any-video-converter.com/products/for_video_free/

Please post when you get this figured out. I plan on buying and downloading onto my mac. I’ll let you work out the bugs for me before proceeding…

THanks so much for your patients. I want to explain that I have had to complete the back end and am now in the process of getting the store and the systems that run it cleaned up. Joe is doing an excellent job and we just need more time to make long over due changes so that downloads are smoother and quicker and dont time out etc.
some of the files are very large and we will fix all of this soon.
thanks Herb for your help.
Ange

thanks for your patience

http://www.mediaconverter.org/ the conversion can be done right on this website. mines being converted as we speak! ill post again if something glitches, but a friend told me itll work

gahhh, the file was too large for the online converter (its 55min long the bike workout). i think ill ask a friend to use a pc and convert it for me…