Bf%

mine does :wink:

Hey…The Drag Queen is up in Vermont and The Speed Goddess is thousands of miles away! No funny with HS girls…I am not R. Kelly!

If your bodyfat goes under 5% and you are looking to loose heaps more fat then it could become a health issue but for normal sprinters between 5-8 its not really an issue.

I was 12% (I hate to admit) and hope to soon be under 7%. If I get sick from loosing fat (and some weight) I will let you know :wink:

However, I am eating whole foods that are way better for me, so I cant really see how I am doing anything bad for myself, furthermore if I had of stuck to eating pizza and junk food not only would my body fat be higher but I am sure it would have caught up with me at some stage!!

I would also like to know if there is any reason to peak for a comp with your weight similiar to power lifters etc…not talking huge losses but would a 2-3kg loss be beneficial near a comp and does anyone do that?

Charlie?

i dont see nothing wrongggg, with a little bump n grinnnnnddd…

I do, if they’re under age. But, being a 17 year-old senior ALL but 1 month this year is great. Look out Froshies :smiley:

[i]Estimate #1 based on height and weight
Your “Ponderal Index” is 13.02 which gives an estimated body fat of 13.1% (20.0 pounds of fat)

Estimate #2 based on waist size and weight
Estimated body fat of 3.5% ( 5.3 pounds of fat)[/i]

That’s my information

Dont go by that. i can almost guarentee its not even close. For me it was something like 9%.
Ill be getting my real results back hopefully tomarrow in class. I will let you know.

I do have a problem with having sex with the female clients I use to work with…that is why I work with HS females…one touch and I’m in jail…no bump and grind! I am very good now and many trust me cause they know I am not Dr.Evil and trying to get in the sack with them!

Then send them to me :stuck_out_tongue: