Best Avatar on Forum

The women is Jenny Adams…my dream girl. The lab is a lot of work…but the fun the fun is I can say what ever I want…my site has promotions and discounts. My HPF liquid vitamin promo and lab lounge deal has three days left! Get in while you can…some big names will be in their.

Originally posted by OorWullie
[b]Clemson,

So do I:(

But, it doesn’t seem to work on the new forum.

Can anyone help, please.:slight_smile: [/b]

LOL nice avatar :stuck_out_tongue:

not that - go to the options page in your control panel button, and select change avatar, then upload where it says, sorted

has anyone noticed that not as many people seem to have avatars anymore, since the latest forum version was incorporated. bit of a shame, the avatars led a bit more personality to the person posting.

hmm, what does that make my personality…

btw i like vito’s, really clean design, and also whoever used to have the gold superman S logo…

and mine of course :smiley:

thnx DWatling, and WOW I like yer avatar even more now that you changed it again for the better!!
Of course I am referring to the nice scenery in the background :wink: nice trees, grass, basically nice park :smiley:

Nobody has yet to beat DWatling’s avatar based purely on the avatar.

But, if you want to talk personalities with the avatars, Charlie’s is tight and so’s Rupert’s.

Bet yet, DWatling still has my vote.

Hey everyone, look at my played out avatar. What does it say about my personality.

P.S. - We might soon be competing for best DWatling.

A best of Dwatlings avatars would be a thread I’d subscribe to - we could also have a pole :smiley: ( s’cuse the pun lol )