Best Avatar on Forum

Tim…is that really you surfing?

If so…that looks very exciting…

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

I figure just the fact that charlie entered this contest is enough for me to vote for him. I like his “no mood” on his profile too. This guy is a legend. But I would say its a tie right now with rupert. John Candy is the frigin man. Im sorry. This is excellent stuff. Can you convince me which one is better? Are we actually going to officailly vote. I think I still got an avatar then can beat both of you.

I like ColCool’s myself

Which one? He keeps changing it!

xlr8

Hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

The new Scarface and Clemson ones are good.

Haha, definitely not too shabby zoom.:clap:

I have the best avatar now:cool:

Streetfighter 2 was the absolute fight game - me and a housemate got so into it ( sad I admit ) that we’d have tournaments that lasted for weeks - with the loser having to do all the housework for the following month ( which was no joke ) and suffering extreme abuse and 'in ur face ’ type torment -
lol I actually think I cried one time after headbutting a wall such was my extreme mortification at losing - er perhaps I shouldn’t admit to this stuff online lol
I was always falling foul of the dreaded spinning star kick from Chun Li
what was the big green swamp thing called ? He was the dogs bo**ox

So do you all cheat on the track and change the length of you’re 100m to get a fast time just like you change you’re avatar’s to have the best one!!:D:D

On ya fella’s!!:clap:

Acually back at my highschool to get an advantage in the 200m we sometimes moved our blocks a little bit foward… We called it the javor jump named after a famous athlete at reading high who liked to get somewhat of a head start against the competion. And Also since the starter at our meets was 70 year old english teacher who liked to say nooooow seeeeeeeeeet… we used to leave the blocks just a bit early too…If you know what i mean…get a bit of ahead start against the competition…hint hint.

Jules,

If you’re wondering why your avatar is busted, its because the site you’ve linked from is gone south (not around anymore).

Thx.

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

I guess I’ll just have to to what everyone else is doing and get a new one.

Although…

I kinda like that little red x in the box.

yeah that little red X is very minimalist

I think Ruperts current avatar is the best!! I have the game myself. Other fav’s include charlie’s Dr. Evil (i’m a fan), DWatling (for obvious reasons) and xlr8 (I like the special effects) and of course I like mine, the best computer logo in the world!! simple & appealing :cool:

Clemson’s gets my vote.

DWatling - a close second

I miss your old avatar…I would take Catwomen over Miss Lane any day, so screw Superman.

Clemson,

So do I:(

But, it doesn’t seem to work on the new forum.

Can anyone help, please.:slight_smile:

I am sure rupert can take care of business…

I have to vote for Clemson’s as well. Who is that? By the way, regenerationlab.com is coming along nicely. Good stuff Clemson. Keep it coming.