Lower extremity lifting today with plyometric training…feeding the nervous system what it needs.
We are trying to feed the second part of the kick…5% strength per week on the deadlifts and we are doing plyos with boxes with various trajectory angles and doing them during the “gpp”. The volumes are moderate and we are doing a lot of glute activation work with the short bands to get the medial connectivity. The challange is to get a kid that is 16 and 160 pounds to bench 285 under heavy water workloads. I like his T-bar rows and his dips are impressive.
(1) Immune Support Cocktail -Morning
(2) Preworkout Power Shot - Pre lifting/speed
(3) Neuropeptide support formula (during training)
(4) Postworkout “Clemson Cocktail” (postworkout)
(5) Anti-catabolic formula (2-3 times per day
(6) Joint Repair Formula Cycled 3 times per week
(7) Blood Booster Cocktail (evening after dinner)
(8) Restoration Caps (Nap caps)