Baystate Games

Anyone from the Bay State going to be competing this year?

anyone else running the 100 or 200

I’m going to watch a couple of my athletes compete but am not competing myself. What event are you in?

I’ll be competing in the 100m and 200m on the 28th in the northeast. We’ll see how it goes.

Was anyone at todays lovely meet? got to love the rain…

Out of 5 meets that I officiated, 4 were, for the most part, washouts! We did 2 college meets this spring at the same venue, 2 weeks apart - jumping from opposite directions for each and with standing water in the off-pit!

For those that were at the meet today, I found the “pit” (and I’m s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g here) to be in the best condition of any I worked!

By the way, what type of surface is the track at Oliver Ames?

OA isn’t the greatest track in the world. Lanes 1 and 2 are pretty much washed away and there are potholes every where. The TJ pit goes uphill, which you don’t see everyday. Nice place to have a big meet. There definately needs to be a change of venue.

TMSSF- Did you see our girl in triple? She says “boom” before her approach. Alittle Mike Powell-esk. And I feel bad that that was the best facility that you worked at in your 5 meets.

Originally posted by fluke
… TMSSF- Did you see our girl in triple? She says “boom” before her approach. A little Mike Powell-esk…

KC?

Originally posted by fluke
TMSSF- Did you see our girl in triple? She says “boom” before her approach. Alittle Mike Powell-esk. And I feel bad that that was the best facility that you worked at in your 5 meets.

I saw here there, I was wondering what she was doing.

could someone post the results from the 100 and 200 from the oliver ames meet.

KC?

Yes

could someone post the results from the 100m and 200m from the qualifiers so far

Originally posted by 55mKenteris
could someone post the results from the 100m and 200m from the qualifiers so far

They typically don’t post trial results. A seeding list may be posted on the official BSG website the week of the finals.

This was my experience when we had 4 athletes enter the finals in 2000.

I realize they don’t post results. But was anyone there who could post them here.

100m MO was won at 11.0 and second place for MS was 11.8. that’s all I know so far I’m post more if I find out more.