basketball player looking for strenght, size power

Hey whats up everyone, I have some questions but first let me tell you about myself. Im 19 years old 6’ 4 about 200 lbs I bench 185 squat 225.

Basically ive been bodybuilding for like the last two years cause i needed to put on size since i like to play the post. Now im more concerned with strenght and power, although i still need to get bigger. Ive been reading the high intensity low intensity theories on this site and they have really interested me, but im not sure how i should implement them best for my situation. I also have some concerns mainly the fact that I like to play basketball everyday and ive read you guys talking about this being high intensity so i was wondering if i would definitely have to give it up. Also i have some questions as to what would be considered low intensity… would isolation excercises for biceps, triceps fall into this category. Thanks in advance for the help guys

Just go ahead and read NBA3km’s journal from the beggining. excellent design of work. Pete’s strongman log has some interesting ideas.

okay ill take a look at those journals thanks man. Anyone else have some input?

"Hey whats up everyone, I have some questions but first let me tell you about myself. Im 19 years old 6’ 4 about 200 lbs I bench 185 squat 225.

Basically ive been bodybuilding for like the last two years cause i needed to put on size since i like to play the post. Now im more concerned with strenght and power, although i still need to get bigger. Ive been reading the high intensity low intensity theories on this site and they have really interested me, but im not sure how i should implement them best for my situation. I also have some concerns mainly the fact that I like to play basketball everyday and ive read you guys talking about this being high intensity so i was wondering if i would definitely have to give it up. Also i have some questions as to what would be considered low intensity… would isolation excercises for biceps, triceps fall into this category. Thanks in advance for the help guys

• Yeah I have some input. Isolation exercises for biceps and triceps fall into the category of exercises you shouldn’t be doing. If you are benching 185 and squatting 225 at 200 pounds that should be your priority. Squat, squat squat. Get somewhat strong before you worry about anything else. And don’ t play any pickup bball at all. Go to practice and do low intensity work on your game (shooting, dribbling, etc.) You are gonna need your legs for squats. Finally; start eating better and more.