Bailey vs Johnson

Johnson really disapointed me in that race because I feel he purposefully pulled up. There is no way that someone suffers a cramp/muscle pull and is able the walk, then squat down “in dissapointment”, then get back up after, and added to that, limp on the wrong leg?

MJ was definately injured, there is no way HE would fake an injury like you claim. Have you ever seen him do that before when he has lost. He would have pulled up in 1992 OG 200m when he had food poisoning ang the ?Oslo 200m when he lost to fredericks. Did Bailey fake his Achilles rupture because he lost form?

MJ was definately injured, there is no way HE would fake an injury like you claim.

Why is there no way? When a man is in a one on one race, with so much at stake, there is no end to what he would do to save face if he is on the losing end. Nothing is definite, I could be wrong, but then again I could be right, only Johnson knows the answer.

Johnson was injured , and injured for the rest of that season, with his qaudricep. BUt he still was able to battle and win the 400m world championships.

This gave him more confidents to break the WR, his leg was operating at 60%, something like that.

Johnson has never made excuses, but i still think John was faster that Bailey over 150meters.

Maybe a 150m fly…apparently not 150m the way it was set up. If his injury was legit, he didn’t handle the acceleration needed in the shorter distance. If his injury wasn’t legit…well that says it all!