Ascension

12.09 FAT for the 100m

so the chronic injury begins, as soon as i warmed up i already felt the pain in the adductor. When i ran the adrenalin made the pain disapper. I was to relaxed and came in first however i was RELAXED to much, and was looking around losing focus until the end. I couldve put some more juice in the first 30m. next time

LAST RACE OF THE SEASON

100m - 11.75 FAT +0.7 wind

yes pb’d as usual in august, time to go back to the drawing boards, regroup and come back stronger.

Start of another season…

12.38 +0.0 wind

worst race ever. I dont know if it was from using my spare spikes, cause i lost my superflys g5. Or on a diet affecting my recovery? It was my first time using blocks since last race of last year. I wasnt in it anyways once i found out i lost my main spikes. time to get another one sigh.

i thought i would run faster since i lost 4% bodyfat and am 14-17lbs lighter.

this is the first and last time i take a 3 hour busride for a meet.

today

100m - 12.16 FAT

100m race - 12.14 FAT
wind = -0.7

July 5th/sat
Track meet

100m race – 12.11 FAT

No wind reading, weather was light rain and some headwind possibl

july 8th/tue

Track meet

100m - 12.12 FAT

Wind = -1.0

July 15th/tue
Track meet

100m – 12.17 with no wind

(Shit)

july 22/tue

Track meet
100m – 12.10 winds - +0.3

Still slow

at least ur getting faster.

its all from that stupid diet, all is well now, i’m back up to 17% bodyfat. I should get a bit faster now.

what stupid diet?

diet that reduced my performance, it is a good diet, it just was done to quickly, affected my performance. I lost 5% of fat, however hormonally i was fucked. It is a diet by lyle mcdonald very good nutrition guy. he posts here, duxx is familiar with his work.

100m - 12.21 FAT

wind = +1.0

stopped raining, track was wet, did not have blocks this time.

100m - 12.10 FAT hahahaah
wind - 0.0

200m - 26.3 FAT hahahah was in lane 1 again
forgot the wind reading

man was i dehydrated, felt like i was in the desert.

last race of the season got 12.05 FAT for 100m

Was it a pr?

pr is 11.75 FAT