Asafa Powell Debuts Nike Zoom Aerofly at Beijing

Change is bad. He should have offered to wear them on the podium instead of in the race.

The Zoom Aerofly spike’s high-density glass-reinforced nylon spike plate, the same one Powell’s been wearing in his last two highly successful world-record seasons, provides a supremely strong and stable ride and amazing lightweight power transfer. T

they build the shoes he wants - not the other way around

Thats my point, its not a big change.

I was agreeing.

Now this is sexy.

My bad…

You like Maurice?

Yes I do like Maurice.

lol, well there ya go. There’s your answer. Hey notorious: How about Tyson Gay. Is he a nice looking fella?

Hes prime to bring the gold back home, anyone willing to put money on the line. :wink:

Ah you are right. I guess I should be happy that he has some new kicks. It will also be a relief not to have to watch everyone run in the same damn Nike speedsuit for once.

LOL, give me an hour to think about this. Or maybe a day. Or maybe until Friday. I think Charlie’s odds are good. How much you willing to slap down on it.

:smiley:

$500…

Damn. You know something we don’t? Are both the Jamaicans going to have an accident or something? There’s no way you can just be that confident in Tyson.

Dont forget about Dix :wink:

Tyson is a gamer bro and I really feel he will win gold. Powell is mentally weak and as a athlete you never start talking blood testing making you weak etc, if he truly felt that way keep it to yourself. I think bolt will run well but the inexperience of running the 100m at this level may hurt him in the late rounds. The other secrets I can’t share.

He wasn’t a gamer agaist Bolt in New York now was he. And Powell has layed a couple of lickings on him too.

Powell is mentally weak.
Usain is inexperienced.
Both I agree but Tyson also certainly hasnt done enough speed work and I just dont believe he is capable of running a good 9.7 right now in “good” conditions.

Dude you act like tyson ran 10.0 and bolt ran 9.72 that night, it was just bolt night. What did gay run that night??