Apple Ipod Users

John,

Not sure of the exchange for NZ to Canadian, but if you wanted one I can get it for you. They run around $300CDN dollars.

Rupert

Thanks for the offer Rupert as that is a great deal but I’ll leave it at this stage, not that high on the priority list right now, a new PC and high speed internet are higher on the list and we currently are spending around $30k on house rennovations :eek: :slight_smile:

FYI $C300 = $NZ404.93 = $US269.10

http://www.xe.com/ucc/

It will run, but remember that the viewing format has been configured for a smaller viewing space.

The good news is that we recently tested this and the resolution is pretty good. Therefore, I will say that you will enjoy the new products.

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

You could get a good ipod for $30K. Forget the house, build a Wall Of Sound instead.

(Is an ipod the same as an MP3?)

If I did that I could buy the Ipod out of my share of the divorce settlement :stuck_out_tongue:

Ipod

So I should buy an iPod?

My son is nearly 15 and is desperate for some such toy? But which one should I get him? Any recommendations greatly appreciated

It depends what you want to do with it. If you want to run with it then the Shuffle is the best by far. If you want to watch videos on it then the Video Ipod is the one to get. Otherwise I would go with the Ipod Nano 8GB model. It holds around 2000 songs and won’t destroy your bank balance (if it is too expensive then just get the 4GB model). Also the it comes in a few different colours and has good battery life.

iPod Nano

Thankyou TC, straight to the point, price-conscience info. Exactly what I was hoping for. Thanks

ipod “nano” is the go for sure it’s nice of them to name it after me to i thought!

but i knew i should have trademarked it years ago :eek:

No problemo. Between me and the people in my family we have every ipod there is so i’m aware of the pros and cons and i think the nano is pretty much the one most users need.

Note the Ipod Nano doesn’t play video…this is important if you really want to take advantage of the Itunes platform. No video…you’re stuck with sound only.

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

Rupert (or anyone),
Can you only download from ITunes for the IPod or can you download music, etc. from other sites as well (yahoo, morpheus, etc.)?
Thanks.

ITunes is also a library manager, so you can import single files or entire directories into it (example C:\kazaa\shared). From Itunes, you can then burn your CDs. It supports alot.

Hope that helps.

Rupert
Charlie