analyse this

That’s a damn good idea. They should put those at the NFL combine :slight_smile:

Ha - except that the general fan base (and probably the athletes) wouldn’t like seeing how slow their superstars are compared to UB. Their ideas of ‘football fast’ would be thrashed, and they’d have to forget it as quickly as possible.

Isn’t this like saying to Bolt: “Yes, but how far can you long jump and how well can you play the Cello?”
Come to think of it, lets get a Bolt cut-out for Carl as well!

How about a for the whities out there, Mr Norman, a white guy who got shi* *n by his federation because he got between two black guys at a medal presentation. He was pretty quick over 200m

I don’t understand what you mean here…

When Ben blew Carl away, Carl first started saying: “Yes, but I do other events, play the Cello, and sing.”
Sounds like the same shit on a different day, as if Bolt needs to long-jump to prove himself.

Or race Bekele over 600m.

I like this.

Did he play it the way he sang? :mad:

Carl’s rendition of the US national anthem sung in 1993

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uDc5tQxmJY&feature=related

Try this one instead … Beyonce’s version (pretty special finale)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GzlGMxJO7U&feature=related

Nope, I prefer Carl! :stuck_out_tongue:

He’d be hoping you would. Wait…;):o

Wanted to see if it worked

How do I make my photo about that size ?

I finished year 12 in 1973, in those days our tv was kerosine operated.

the way he transition from the drills into the strides seems very flawless and precise. mo greene seemed like that too when transitioning, ato and jd not the same thing

alonso edwards looking like underwent an anderson silva weight cut

Unless I missed something, this video just shows Usain doing some run-throughs as his warmup and some assisted mobilisation.:frowning:

Does anyone have a link to video of Bolt doing any technical drills or plyometrics? Thanks:eek:

to kitkat:
it seemed like some straight leg run or bounds(to me) for maybe 10m->into 30m stride something like that. But maybe i was too fried :o to tell the difference between bounding and accel mechanic. If not this wouldn’t be too different from the HSI type desired effect. The 20m drill(Askip,Bskip,Arun) ->into 20m accel/stride whatever what have you

another little cagey one that hard to break down on video, that can’t figure who thought of this drill, is the falling start combined with single skip off into accel/stride . It seem to put them into accel like angles and lines of a 3 point start without actually going into 3 point position. I’d imagine it faster too since they already falling forward and legs moving. It seems easier and more smooth and relaxed watching bolt do it compared to his training buddy(forsythe 10.2X-10.3X?), who seems some 1/2 foot shorter, but to be fair he mere mortal training in the shadow of the nasty nephilite
http://www.charliefrancis.com/community/showthread.php?t=19850

the video i’m talking of is at above here but it no longer works. If u could find this video it at 1:04 mark.

Draw a picture or do a verbal