Anaerobic Endurance Training

How training AET in Soccer/football?

Is good 10-15 sets of 3-10 reps (of 10-20 mt strider)with 15 seconds of jog between reps?

If your work to rest ratio is too close to 1:1, your work will be predominantly aerobic. Try a longer jog in between, perhaps 30-45 seconds. I assume that you meant soccer and football as being the same sport, just modified the name for us americans. I only mention it because american football demands are completely different and would require different work:rest ratios.

Soccer isn’t Football.

Don’t put “Endurance training” into the same paragraph with “15 seconds of jog between reps”?..

15 seconds. What the hell is that???.. How about, do 10-15 sets of 3-10 reps and just sit on your a$$ between reps. Because sitting on your a$$ will give you the same amount of endurance as a 15 second jog between reps.

You want endurance, spend 3,4,5,6 hours a day 4x per week developing it. 15 secs, lol… Your one funny kid.

Harsh. But I think he means special endurance for his sport and not simply “aerobic” dr. cooper endurance. you guys had problems before or something?

Yeah a little harsh, I guess I’m a little bitter at this time in my life. I don’t know what sport he plays but Davids is a Dutch soccer player w/ the long dreads. He doesn’t have a very good bleep test thus not very good endurance. Just does enough when he plays.

To me, there is no such thing as Anaerobic Endurance Training. Is that like when you do 20 rep squats for x amount of sets and you feel a little tired afterwards???..

I would do that, but it would do absolutley nothing for my lung capacity. Davids, what was your thinking behind doing a 15 second jog???.. Finding it hard to understand.