Alpha-GPC

Cheetah what uni you go too? Wher you getting this from in the uk

I go to UWIC… not sure where to get it yet. If I can’t find an equivolent of what Chris posted I may just get it shipped… 1fast400 seems to ship world wide. If I find a UK seller stacking it with nootropic at the right price I’ll post the link.

You can also stack it with aniractam or piractam. But oxiractam is the strongest with ani second.
Check out smartpowders.com for the oxi cause 1fast400 doesnt sell the oxi anymore.

Was oxiracetam better than piracetam or how was it different in your experience?

Never used pir but from what I have read and from reviews it is not has strong as oxi. With oxi you get a greater effect and it last much longer.
Ani is in the middle

What is a good nootropic stack for a sprinter ?
I heard Pyrinitol (spelling) speeds up the firing rate of neurons, is that true ?

Thanks !

Pure Encapsulations

http://www.monstersupplementstore.com/1Fast400_Alpha-GPC_Powder_50_Percent_-_50_grams

I would go with the stack I take. Ltyrosine, dmae, oxi, alpha, and Bacopa Monnieri. This stack is similar to powerdrive except I added a few extra ingredients. I mix them all together except for the bacopa, I had to encapsulate that nasty shit. I take them about 30-40 mins before a fast day or a meet on a empty stomach. Clears the mind and gets those nuerons firing. Plus the oxi and the alpha give you the gift of gab. I remember one time I took them I went to the mall and left with 10 girls numbers. My game was on point that day. lol

lol… I’d better put down my copy of ‘the mystery method’ and start taking this stack!!!

lol yea it will make words just flow out of your mouth. You will have no fear. I love it.

What else is contained in the 1fast400 product then? I’m abit confused as to why it is 50%, yet it does not state it contains anything else. No nootropics.

It’s 50% choline… i get it now :slight_smile:

Great shit…

funny this thread had been bumped… as I didn’t get any GPC until last week… I’ve used it twice and seem more focused, and I’ve been even more focused for my tempo sessions the day after!?

Play Chess regularly and give away your TV. In doing that you won’t need to worry about Alzheimers when you get older.

What is “oxi”…and by you mean alpha lipolic acid?

Oxiracetam should be stack with alpha gpc for benefits.
Hit google there’s lots of info

i actually just ordered some piracetam.

make sure to buy some alpha gpc