//youtu.be/cRpgboxkV9w

//youtu.be/oAELvNzh25Y

//youtu.be/Lj_Min-vDmM

She’s backkkkk!

//youtu.be/ekG1lYVBp9c

400m WR coming next???

//youtu.be/4APjiT3vcpk

She’s going pro…

The No. 1-ranked sprint recruit in the United States in the Class of 2018 … Signed with LSU with personal bests of 7.49 in the 60 meters, 11.28 in the 100 meters and 23.28 in the 200 meters …

11.28 to 10.7 in one year… Her body took to the training - hopefully the kid going to GA responds in the same way.

Matt ran at the sw classic and ran 10.1. IMO he was gonna lose that race to a kid down here in close to my house named taylor banks. Taylor pulled up

//youtu.be/jMTWsbzsIPM

Taylor is trained by his father. His father is one of those more is better coaches. Last Tuesday, (meet was saturday) He made his son run 16x60s on a damn near asphalt practice track. Dad is a fucking idiot. He always gets the kid hurt right before or during a big meet. Kid signed with FSU and I cant wait for him to get the hell away from his father.

So with that said, do you like all the other “track fans” think Matt is the next bolt? I dont, kid will be good, but im not calling him a wr breaker.

And back to Richardson, she wouldve ran 10.6 and I really hope she goes pro now. Sign that contract, make some shoe company pay for you to finish school, get your degree while continuing to train with you college coach.

Also, notice how many athletes doing the Bud winter start?

The one thing I always worry about from talented white sprinters is being tapped out… Have we seen the best from Matt?? What is Bud winter start?

We will find out soon. He may not get faster, but if he can hold what he has he will be good.

Notice usc, oregon, lsu sprinters have both knees down on the track before the set position.

Just saying - I’m a betting man I wouldn’t put my money on it. I have seen it too many times.

Neither would I. Ofcourse because of his skin color, the news media thinks he is the next bolt. How many sprinters out of highschool have a non hurricane pr of 10.1 or faster! Quite a few.

Hold up dawg… 16x60’s??? How does he have any legs left??? That’s dumb ASF!!
Me and a few college coaches all said Richardson needs to go pro now!!

Why do you feel that way about Richardson?

She should go pro and get that money now…never know if an injury is lurking

I don’t know - I understand your point but I think it would be safer if she stayed in school at least 2yrs. Is she a generational talent like Lebron james or Bolt?

as of now I dont know, but Id keep her under the college training system, but get paid for her talent.

Dennis is doing the same workouts he shared back 2009-2010. First 9 weeks big focus on general fitness and one acceleration day on Monday.

General layout for those first 9 weeks:

Mon:
Acceleration 25-40m
Jumps
Throws
Weights

Tue:
GS
BB work
Ext tempo only about 6 reps

Wed:
Weights
Strength endurance/fitness circuit

Thur:
GS
BB work
Stadiums

Fri:
Strength endurance/fitness circuit

Sat:
Int tempo hills
Weights
Throws

Dennis who, Mitchell?

That was his meet I ran in those videos. He has the best meet catered toward sprinters

Dennis Shaver - lsu head coach

First block of ext tempo - 6x30/w60s jog rest - I would die doing this…