9/11 Conspiracy documentary - MUST WATCH!!

http://www.911conspiracy.net/

A in-depth look at what really happened. A scary film and something everyone should watch, raises many questions.

lol in-depth look at what really happened?
The name tells us what we need to know.

OK I actually watched it and while I can’t collaborate any of it the case appears very strong. In fact if it is true it would be the single biggest news story the world has ever seen. I suggest you all watch it. The internet is a great thing.

TC

Look up the Pres’ brother on Google. he runs Securicor, the comp that had responsibility for, the WTC, Pentagon, United Airlines, Logan and Reagan Apts, etc. A partner in this? One of Osama’s many brothers. Ever wonder what the rush was to get that family out of the US right after the attack? Also look up Bertha Champaigne

just looked her up- check under Marvin Bush. It has the Securicor info and the link to Bertha (his babysitter who mysteriously got run over by her own car in Marvin Bush’s driveway with no comment from the mainstream press).

All of you sound like the Conspiracy-kook Scottish father of Mike Myers in the movie “So I Married An Axe Murderer.” Guess what? Col. Sanders’ secret recipe is actually a CIA plot to gain mass mind control. How many of you have been abducted and anal probed by Martians as well? Stop whacking off to Art Bell you bunch of fearful Canadian pussies…a country with a leaf on its flag??? WTF??? If sprinting has this long-term debilitative affect on the mind, I am taking up ping-pong!

:smiley: Thats quite funny but unfortunitly the evidence is quite strong and I’m not from Canada you should watch the film (its free and readily availible on the internet) and then post a critique.

I did not give Michael Moore a second of my time nor shall I give this. As you stated, you could not validate the charges. Therefore, it may as well be an episode of X-Files. I have heard all of the tiresome linkages. For Christ’s sake, I am honestly one degree of seperation from George Bush…perhaps I am involed in the 911 plot as well. Until you and you ilk offer concrete evidence I will rely on the report offered by the 911 commission. Please answer one question. Why is 911 a conspiracy of the U.S. government and Bush in particular? And by the way I am not a fan of a great percentage of Bush’s policies…mostly budgetary.

I don’t think the tenuous link with Bush is the issue. The issue is that the official story just doesn’t add up. And this is a lot less anti-bush than Michael Moore. Watch it and see for yourself.

Trying to explain how the building was brought down by fire when in fact the melting point of caraseen is 600 degrees less than titanium and that you can physically see controlled explosions occurring on film and that seismic activity (characteristic of an explosion at the bottom of the building) 12 seconds before the explosions higher up are exactly the same as what occurs during controlled demolition. Then add in the fact that the building collapsed at a rate very close to that predicted by Galileo’s formula for falling bodies suggests that the buildings supporting structure was shattered instantaneously rather than simply collapsing under the weight of rubble etc makes even a hard nosed sceptic like myself think that something isn’t right here.

At the end of the day Moore’s film was entertainment and propaganda for his beliefs, this film is realistic and provides compelling evidence.

Denying yourself an opportunity to make up your own mind about which parts of the story don’t add up seems a little short-sighted. Unfortuntily so many people crying wolf has turned off a large part of the American public to the actual evidence that seems to exist.

Agree with TC. I thought the same things you did, barron. I was skeptical of any claims that the government planned the attacks and couldn’t concieve that this was a legitmate theory, until I watched this movie. It provides you with many scientific facts which completely discredit and contradict what the media and government has told us. And while not proving that the government was actually behind the attacks, there are too many cases of bizarre coincidences to just write off this theory because it sounds so radical. More investigating needs to be done. This video should be watched by every American citizen and you can draw your own conclusions and agree with the theory or choose to reject it. That is up to you, but I strongly urge everyone to at least take some time out of your schedule to watch it because it will open your eyes to a lot of things that need to be questioned. Trust me, it is worth your time. :slight_smile:

I don’t include the US Gov’t in with those individuals (possibly within it) who would profit from such a misadventure.
Scenarios are created by Gov’t agencies all the time, but if the wrong parties gain access and opportunity, a scenario can become a reality.
Usually, one watches a film before reviewing it with such authority (interestingly, your only comments on the forum since you joined over two years ago).
Perhaps you will be able to lead the charge to have “Canadian pussies” relegated to the status of the French and have Canadian Bacon renamed as “Freedom Bacon”.

Here is my opinion of the whole thing as of right now. I watched the whole thing, and found it very interesting.

If you think of things, they always happen for a reason. The main reason for things to be happening is for money or power. September 11th gave both of these to individuals and organizations.

George W. Bush got his wars, and that Afganistan war helped him get his Iraq war (Why did we go again, I forget? I believe George claimed terrorism in a speech. When was Iraq apart of Sept. 11th?). Sure, you can claim WMD, but he also said multiple times about terrorism. And why would George W. Bush want to go, you may ask? What did his dad not finish? I not sure about that, but after watching this, it makes you think.

As far as individuals profiting, to much funny things going on. As it was seen on the movie, the guy who bought the WTC’s profitted 2.x billion off of an insurance profit, then even tried to push for more cash, but was denied. Then we have a sudden jump in bets that Airlines will fail, making tons of profit for people. That right there shows people on the inside knew something, and that they were going to profit from it (workers who wanted to make a side buck from there gov’t job).

Then lets look at the movie maker. What does he get out of this? From watching this, I see there isn’t any money making out of this, I just watched it for free. When was it released? If it wasn’t the year of an election, or even better, after the election, that eliminates that motive. The amount of work and research that went into this had to be enormous. The thing in almost 1 hour and 30 minutes long. That took some time to make such a high quality video.

In the end, this video is making a point. The only concern that I have is that some of the stuff in the video are lies (as in they are made up facts). But from looking at it, it looks like legit information. As far as the video of secondary explosions, some look like good evidence, but a few could be explained by the high pressure being created in the lower floors by the pancake effect being made from the top. Still, the soundbits and some of video sounds and looks pretty good for evidence of secondary explosions.

Certainly anyone can suspect that such thinking is paranoid but I have a very reliable client who was contacted by a prominent friend in London England telling him she was warned in advance by the Mossad not to fly during the week of 9/11. Several planned attacks in Europe were disrupted by Jordanian intelligence.
Who profits from Iraq? Halliburton (Cheney), Bechtel (Rumsfeld), and the oil industry in general.

Who is the lead share holder of Halliburton?
Who paid the families of suicide bombers in Palestine?

The answer to the first may surprise you, may not.

As far as individuals profiting, to much funny things going on. As it was seen on the movie, the guy who bought the WTC’s profitted 2.x billion off of an insurance profit, then even tried to push for more cash, but was denied. Then we have a sudden jump in bets that Airlines will fail, making tons of profit for people. That right there shows people on the inside knew something, and that they were going to profit from it (workers who wanted to make a side buck from there gov’t job).
I’m sure the same guy was upset when they didn’t explode years before :rolleyes:. Define profit by the way because he took a considerable loss (to put it lightly).

People bet against companies all the time. If there were THAT MANY people betting against the airlines, then it would be leaked. Not even Martha could get away with that.

Then lets look at the movie maker. What does he get out of this? From watching this, I see there isn’t any money making out of this, I just watched it for free. When was it released? If it wasn’t the year of an election, or even better, after the election, that eliminates that motive. The amount of work and research that went into this had to be enormous. The thing in almost 1 hour and 30 minutes long. That took some time to make such a high quality video.

Who says he’s worried about making money now? It’s the documentaries released later that can make the money, on top of the fact many people simply desire to push their own personal propaganda on a large population. There are elections taking place, very soon, by the way.

In the end, this video is making a point. The only concern that I have is that some of the stuff in the video are lies (as in they are made up facts). But from looking at it, it looks like legit information. As far as the video of secondary explosions, some look like good evidence, but a few could be explained by the high pressure being created in the lower floors by the pancake effect being made from the top. Still, the soundbits and some of video sounds and looks pretty good for evidence of secondary explosions.

I’m not an expert and I don’t think the guy making the video was an expert either. Tough to say, but there is a significant amount of evidence in the negative for this argument, probably moreso than for the pro.

I am not going to say this is right or wrong, the video, but I’m in more agreement with it, and think there is too much funny business going on with September 11th.

As far as people being warned before 9/11 not to fly, that doesn’t really support this video. I know a person, a person who knows someone, that was warned also about it before 9/11 not to go flying. This was from an arab-decent person though. That right there would support the theory that Osama was behind it.

What loss. The money that is made is off rent from the companies using the skyscraper. That guy made a nice quick buck from that buy.

Actually, people of low profile are more likely to get away with inside trading because its not too much money (usually), and they aren’t known.

Who says he’s worried about making money now? It’s the documentaries released later that can make the money, on top of the fact many people simply desire to push their own personal propaganda on a large population. There are elections taking place, very soon, by the way.

The documentary, this one, was free. As far as the elections, George W. Bush screwed that party, and the only reason he got another election is because he was the less of the two evils. Not to mention, he almost lost by a slim margin. People looking for attention spit out a short 5 minute film. Easier to make, keeps peoples attention, and easy to get popularity. 1 hour and 30 minutes take a lot of work, if its not good, doesn’t keep peoples attention, and if it doesn’t catch attention, will not get popularity. The guy was looking to make a quality film and make a point.

I’m not an expert and I don’t think the guy making the video was an expert either. Tough to say, but there is a significant amount of evidence in the negative for this argument, probably moreso than for the pro.

I can’t comment if he is an expert or not, or on what. There was mulitple people working on this thing (look at the credits), and he quoted experts that backed what he said in his film. If you know of things that counter this, please show some links.

Could you tell me the answers? Then tell me what that has to do with my quote, if you would like.

I would look it up. It’s more fun that way ;).

I don’t think for a second that Osama et al didn’t plan and carry out an attack. I’m saying it is inconceivable that Allied Intelligence was not shared with US agencies and the effects of the attack may have maximized.

Quick buck?? Wow. I’m sure this guy just wanted to blow up buildings he was profiting from and would continue to profit from so that he could hopefully get the insurance money and not get caught for the murder of thousands of people.

Also, low profile? Sorry, but with many people, secrets are hard to keep. Things are leaked.

The documentary, this one, was free. As far as the elections, George W. Bush screwed that party, and the only reason he got another election is because he was the less of the two evils. Not to mention, he almost lost by a slim margin. People looking for attention spit out a short 5 minute film. Easier to make, keeps peoples attention, and easy to get popularity. 1 hour and 30 minutes take a lot of work, if its not good, doesn’t keep peoples attention, and if it doesn’t catch attention, will not get popularity. The guy was looking to make a quality film and make a point.

I don’t like Bush much now (did not stick to his original views and promises), but he is hardly the only reason for problems with the Republicans. The Republicans are hardly even “Republicans” by typical norms with all of the spending taking place and social programs being funded. Even with the war troubles, the Democrats are probably not going to take the House (not surprised) because of their even great intra-party problems. If you want to see a long, propaganda filled documentary watch “The Corporation” (which I watched today for far too long). It’s a perfect example of somebody using a film with some pseudo-facts to push their viewpoint. I will give credit to this one as not having any apparent financial motive, yet (until the next doc is released in some film festival ;)).