4 day split...

Well it depends what your aiming for. If it is indeed hypertrophy then 2-3 supersets with anice rest would work. If your using them as assistance exercises for strength though it’s a totally different ballpark…

edit: ballgame. Same park can be used.

haha… hmm i dunno…

say for the first day there are 14 sets… without the back work there… i would rather have max 3 sets more you see… so think supersettign is the way to go…

especially with running etc in the evenings…

any ideas on a good superset…

2 shoulders/tris, 2 back /bis…

Remember that supersetting is just as intense as sets with rest though. Even though your getting it done in less time, your still fatigued when starting the second exercise so your working just as hard as if you were rested. So it really doesn’t make a diff…

…however if you want to stay with the superset idea then I’d say do the rows and then chinups in one go. If you really want the bi’s in there then do them as well, but after the chinups at the end.

ok thanks… goin to try the first day this avo and see how it goes…

Alright man report back!

this is from my journal how i got on… liked it…

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1669931&page=17

Looks good bud. Did you still feel strong by the end or were you just thinking of the couch and popcorn by 3/4 through?

na nice and good…

as said used to more volume…

my o lifts sucks so bad tho… but got my 200kg for tripple on front squat so happy…

Awesome man great to hear :slight_smile:

Did you superset or rest?

supersetted the 3 exercises… went good… everything is based ont his article by the way…

http://www.stackmag.com/TheIssue/ArticleDraw/2749

What position do you play?

Interesting article! You’ll build a lot of muscular endurance doing that, however your strength will suffer a fair bit. Your already VERY strong though so imo don’t think it really matters in the long run.

ye but surely if i have the basics for strength and then the end supersets then it wont matter…

Yea that’s what I’m saying. Your already very strong so those supersets at the end are just going to build muscular endurance. If you were a weak athlete I’d highly urge a rest between sets and higher intensity per set but from that article I see what your trying to do and the supersets look good :slight_smile: