4-5 WEEKEND RESULTS OF RUNNERS ON THIS FORUM..

i got a idea… lets start a new thread each week of weekly results of the runners on this forum so we can look at the progress and see how everyone is doing…
if nayone wonders why i am not participating it is because i am redshirting this year due to injury…
lets make this thread the first one…

RESULTS OF 4-5…

Great idea.

On Wednesday I ran a 12.00 hand time. That sucks. Since the guy I just edged out at the end got recorded at 12.04 I’m pretty sure that it was accurate if I add .24. I’m working on speed endurance (I probably should have started earlier), I expect to be running mid-11s very soon. This was also only the second time I’d ever come out of blocks so it didn’t go too smoothly (although if I hadn’t been doing falling and prone starts I can’t imagine what it would have been like, thanks forum:)).
Excuses, excuses I know.

I ran a 10.81 in 35 degree weather today. My race was solid and I was able to hit a gear that i’ve never hit before but at the very end, my sprint position started to break down. I need to hit that exta gear 10-20 meters sooner.

j,
good job… thas a personal best for you aint it? way to open up… where did u run at?

i ran my 1st meet of the season(and 1st week of practice) after coming back from a 2 month injury layoff. i ran 11.5
If I hand’t tried to push at like 70m I would’ve won, the winner ran 11.2