200m Predictions

Bolt
Blake
Spearmon
Lemaitre
Martina
Weir

Hold him off? He’s gonna have to run him down. LeMaitre is a poor turn runner and being in lane 2 is going to amplify that problem. I think he has the juice to do it, but like I said, they’re all pretty close. Martina is the real wild card and I’m trying to figure out where to put him at.

I see a lot of people putting blake at number 1 - I would be extremely shocked if bolt lost the race. Weir isn’t ready yet - don’t understand why you guys have him in the top 3.

Vegas has a prop: 200m world record yes or no. No is the fav at -235…

Yeah, I understand the case that Jimson is making, but honestly, I think Blake’s 19.26 was a fluke. Blake is a beast with world-class SE, no doubt, but running the 2nd 100 faster than the first 100 is something nobody else has ever done, including Blake outside of that one race.

Yeah, I wasn’t impressed with Weir’s semi-final at all and I don’t have him in the bronze medal spot anymore.

I’m sticking with Wallace for bronze:

1: He’s fresher - no 100m rds.
2: Better PR/SB
3: It’s his time.

My 2 plays will be Wallace at +money OR eat the juice with Bolt at -500…

Put your cash on the vet…

I would be very tempted to take up the WR prop. Bolt is right there and I would bet based on what the weather conditions are tomorrow for the final.

I would if I wanted to make a fun play - I’m looking for one solid play to drop 10k on…

Well, Bolt to win gold is the safest bet, but the payout is gonna be terrible. If you take the line as it is now, you will win just over $2100. I think there is too much risk in this field to confidently put your money on anything else.

Well, I’ll keep you posted - I may make a system play… Gotta get a couple hours of sleep before I try to win some cash on the France vs Canada soccer game…

Bolt could well be in form to break 19?

I would take Spearmon to 3rd. I am pretty sure Bolt will win but not -475 sure.

Predictions:

1. Bolt 19.15s WR
  2. Blake 19.30
  3. Martina 19.88
  4. Spearmon 19.91
  5. LeMaitre 19.97
  6. Weir 20.02
  7. Jobodwana 20.32
  8. Quinonez 20.40

You now agree with me - Lemaitre over weir…

Wallace big fav for the bronze:

Lemaitre vs martina: PK
Spearmon vs martina: -135
Lemaitre vs Weir: -120 Like this pick:

Bolt
Blake
Weir

Great race just hoped Blake was closer but still fastest ever loser lol

I tried to tell yo dumb ass. I hope you lost a stack!

Wier had the fastest prelim. Besides blake and bolt he also had the best looking semi even tho he came in second, He was looking at martina run hard to catch him and beat him. I blame youthful ignorance for letting martina beat him. Weir also trains with the two fastest humans ever on the planet earth! I mean damn what other clues do you need! All the pieces were in place for him to do what he needed to do. I knew lemaitre didnt have a chance in hell from the way he was struggling in the rounds. THe same goes for wally. I new after the semi martina couldnt beat wier. So who do you have left…Jamaica sweep. Next time listen to your elders young buck!!!

Between the Bolt win gold and bills preseason game - I probably made your yearly salary this week… You wanna show up and talk shit after the race - get a fucking life… BOL

umm you asked for predictions, I gave you mine yesterday before the race correct? you told me to stop smoking before the race correct? Sorry I wanted to wait and watch it on tv before I knew the results.

As for what you think is my salary, Im living quite comfortable. Whatever you made I hope you dont blow it making it rain and buying 22 inch rims. You know how yall do when you get a lil bit of money. Wtf is a BOL?