200m Predictions

Easy money.

Nice! It was pretty shocking seeing VCB fade like that, she was obviously toasted too.

I knew Jeter would be strong… I waited until 2mins before the race and got the line at 135…

Men’s 200m
Blake
Bolt
Lemaitre

First 2 yes - I’ll wait until I see the vegas lines…

After doing quick research I like your 1-3. Chris short distance speed (60-100m) is better and his 200m sb/pr are better/current. The only bad thing is - the races are not won on paper. I think Wallace exp will help him edge the young buck for bronze…

I am not sure whether to bank on Lemaitre or Spearmon. Wasn’t that impressed with the first 120 of Lemaitre (and he looked annoyed when he finished), but on the reverse side his last 80 look okay, so if he improves even coming off the bend he could take 3rd.

They both ran similar times in the rounds - I think Lemaitre short distance speed may be the difference…

Bolt 20.18 at 60%… LOL

This is what we got:
Bolt to win gold: -475/I may pay the juice.
Lemaitre vs weir/-120
Spearmon to 3rd +185

Lemaitre to 3rd +250
Martina +255

I think number 2 is the best value on the board - follow by number 3…

http://speedendurance.com/2012/08/08/london-2012-yohan-blake-beats-usain-bolt/

bolt, blake, weir

There’s no way LeMaitre is getting bronze with his lane draw, he got stuck in 2. Not when there’s 4 people that are so close to each other in terms of the form they’re in.

My question - can he hold off weir…

Stop smoking…

Bolt
Blake
Spearmon
Lemaitre
Martina
Weir

Hold him off? He’s gonna have to run him down. LeMaitre is a poor turn runner and being in lane 2 is going to amplify that problem. I think he has the juice to do it, but like I said, they’re all pretty close. Martina is the real wild card and I’m trying to figure out where to put him at.

I see a lot of people putting blake at number 1 - I would be extremely shocked if bolt lost the race. Weir isn’t ready yet - don’t understand why you guys have him in the top 3.

Vegas has a prop: 200m world record yes or no. No is the fav at -235…

Yeah, I understand the case that Jimson is making, but honestly, I think Blake’s 19.26 was a fluke. Blake is a beast with world-class SE, no doubt, but running the 2nd 100 faster than the first 100 is something nobody else has ever done, including Blake outside of that one race.

Yeah, I wasn’t impressed with Weir’s semi-final at all and I don’t have him in the bronze medal spot anymore.