2009 Forum Review

I had a chance recently to read this book and here is my review of it.

“The 2009 Forum Review cut through the bull. No one has time to read through every post, nor would most want to. Reading the Forum Review allows you to skip past the unnecessary comments and questions, and takes you right to the important information. If you are a current forum member, this will organize everything that you’ve see pass in front of your eyes all year long. If you are new, you don’t want to be the person who comes on and asks questions that have already been discussed in detail. Read this book to get caught up to speed.”

Thank you for the review, you are quite correct; the reviews were created to serve two purposes 1) to be a reference to important discussion, 2) to serve as a guide for new members.

Glad you liked the ebook.

You know I started to write a review of both the Forum Review and the Classics …

However I gave up … They are quite simply must haves. Period.

How do you review a review?
How do you review a summary of the key points on every aspect of sprinting and speed by experts?
How do you review years and years of insightful comments backed by years of experience?

What I love about these were the first thing I thought I hated about them when I opened them … the format. It’s sections from the forum and quotes and comments - this shows the proper nature of practical sports science - discussion.
The business we’re in is not an exact science it’s a journey through learning and these two great resources are must haves.

To be quite honest, I think at the price they are for sale on in the shop is a complete mistake - they are worth far far more.

Great resources and you’d be foolish not to buy them and work your way through them slowly unearthing the gems they are.