2005 Moderator Requirements (the short list)

Hello all,

Alot of you have problably been wondering “what can I do as a Moderator” here at CharlieFrancis.com.

First, let me get into the fine print.

Whats in it for me?

Moderators in good standing receive ALL of our products without charge*. In addition to the freebies we have created this forum for you to interact with Charlie Francis and others directly and without “outside noize”. (moderators forum). Here you have direct access and you may post all your questions here for priority reply.

*fine print: we cant distribute products that are not our own. They must be cf.com products and will not include supplements (yes, they are coming shortly).

We will make supplements available to site moderators at cost to a maximum of $250 each per month.

General Assumptions

Our goal is to be number one. With such a goal we must ensure that our content is top of the line. To facilitate top quality, we have listened to your recommendations and have collectively made the following website adjustments.

More moderator control

You can now move posts when required.

Moderators are encouraged to start their own threads and lead discussions when possible. Site members generally see moderators as the most experienced members of the cf community.

You may caution members for posting inappropriate materials (profanity, banned substances, low value content etc).

You may also ban those members with bad report (bothering members, advertising (i ban these guys on site…more on this shortly), posting material contrary to our goals etc).

Remember the site goals

We are a world class forum, our content is unsurpassed in our area of specialty and we wish to maintain this level at all times.

To do so, we now have expert forums. Here, senior members and site Moderators may participate without worry of having their work comprimized by unqualfied members.

To address the senior member issue I have now fully activated this user rank. Senior members are hand picked by Moderators. If you have anyone you want to have access to the expert forums just ask.

The effort is to streamline the content and keep things clean and easy to maintain. Clearly defined content will ensure easy searches also.

Current Delivery Status for Moderators

We have begun shipping packages to Australia/England/Ireland and USA. Please accept this package from us as our thank you for your continued support. For those moderators that havnt checked in, please just private message me your contact info and i will forward you a package containing all our current products.

Thank you

Rupert

I’d appreciate some feed-back here. This post has been up for sometime and to be completely honest i’m not very impressed.

I will be introducing new moderators this week, for those moderators who have been helping out; keep up the good work because it is most appreciated. Those who have been doing little to nothing; we thank you also, but like anything the time has come where change is required.

Thank you

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

rupert,i’m a more recent mod but a member since day 1.the access and more power is good thus leading to everyone working together and getting rid of the wasters with stupid posts’.not only will this take pressure of you as the site admin but it will be highly beneficial as the site asa whole.

I received my package. Thanks for everything Rupert.

Hi Rupert,

Sorry I missed this thread last week when I was on vacation. I’ll try to make some more time in my schedule for greater participation (I’m starting a new company, you know! So things are quite busy.) I like the changes to the forums. I think they will really help keep the quality high and help reduce the noise.

Cheers!

Don

PS, I’ll PM you my contact / address information!

Sorry you missed the deal… :frowning:

I just thought I’d point out that the ability to move threads and edit posts etc can be found under the THREAD TOOLS> ADMIN TOOLS - this is for new moderators or ones like myself who arn’t that perceptive!