100 DASH Backwards!

Dustin Fox of Ohio State University can run a 4.4 40 backwards

whered did you hear or read this? that seems like a myth to me. how fast does he run it foward?

QUIKASHELL, he runs a 4.3 forward. My Family is good friends with coach tressel and we were talking to one of his assistants and they told us that. They also told us that maurice clarett can squat 750-800 and bench around 400

If I saw Maurice Clarett (or equivalent) comming at me, I’m pretty sure I could record a good backwards dash!

Originally posted by Fabio
QUIKASHELL, he runs a 4.3 forward. My Family is good friends with coach tressel and we were talking to one of his assistants and they told us that. They also told us that maurice clarett can squat 750-800 and bench around 400

DAMNNN!!! How can u squat that much and be that slow!

Prophet, it’s more like how can you bench that much and have a shoulder injury?

maurice? slow?! LOL! please. He runs a 4.4 and in high school a 10.7 100 meter dash. Hardly slow.

Charlie, you took the words right out of my mouth! the sad thing is, I was on a team that had to play against his high school team in the regular season and sadly enough, i was the Starting safety for that game :frowning: let’s just say i was beaten up badly by that guy, he was a man among boys in high school and in college, i got to talk to him to during track season, he was really nice!

Originally posted by Fabio
Prophet, it’s more like how can you bench that much and have a shoulder injury?

maurice? slow?! LOL! please. He runs a 4.4 and in high school a 10.7 100 meter dash. Hardly slow.

If he can squat 750-800lbs, then those track #'s are rather pathetic!

Ohio is one of the top football states…but not track states i mind you. the winning times from last year’s division 1,2, and 3 are the following:

1Division 1-10.7
Division 2-10.9
Division 3-11.1

but the fastest times in the 100 recorded in each division for the year…THIS year is

Division 1-10.48
Division 2-10.55
Division 3-10.77

but they have yet to be run at the state meet yet…so far after preliminaries 10.8 is the fastest in all divisions so far

P.S. I am sure Maurice can run faster than a 10.7 now

so that dude (not maurice) runs a 4.3 foward and 4.4. backwards???/

thats correct.

anyone think this is possible? i dont see how he can only run a tenth of a second faster fowards than backwards>

I think the coach was probably embellishing (I hope I’m using that word right).

the world record for running 100m backward is 13.0, so you can forget about anyone running a 4.4 40 backwards…

thank you, finally someone that agrees it is perposterous.