Xavier Carter arrested again..

http://www.tboblogs.com/index.php/sports/story/track-star-xavier-carter-arrested-in-tampa/

Seems like the same story each and every year.

That is just sad… Hmm, under the circumstances it sounds to me like he was working the corner trying to sell what the cops found on him.

If that’s the case, I don’t understand why? The article says his Nike contract is still good?!

I remember Isiah Rider, former NBA slam dunk contest, arrested for stealing car stereos during the summer…while still a pro player…sometimes when you have too much gifts regarding the body, what is a bove the neck is seriously lacking.

I remember Isiah Rider, former NBA slam dunk contest winner , arrested for stealing car stereos during the summer…while still a pro player…sometimes when you have too much gifts regarding the body, what is a bove the neck is seriously lacking.

What a shame, what’s wrong with him? All that talent, bummer!:frowning:

You can take em out the hood but you cant take the hood out em.

Reminds me of the Tim Montgomery story. More and more poor decisions and wrong turns.

And many more…unfortunately…I remember a story with both both Jason kidd and Gary Payton, considering themselves the 2nd and 3rd ( no particular order) best player from Oakland’s playgrounds…the best according to them was an old friend from teenage years. ( or maybe a bit older)…who ended up in jail quite soon.